What's new
@Darksoft

i dont mind buying from USA but for us Europeans thats a problem

you have them in POLAND and for UK delivery there is NO Customs charge within EU

but if you send them to USA then they will go from EU to USA and then come back to EU with a hefty Customs Charge based on target price of $230 aprox

can you please sell to EU/UK customers direct please
As I already stated I can confirm that the next batch will be done with a European distributor or even myself shipping them. No need to buy from USA for european customers.
thats fantastic news

@miisalo, sorry to hear about your dad, take care of your family.

Also, please add me to the list of buyers, I would like to purchase 1 unit please.

Just quick update. I have been waiting for 4066s from local component store for 2 fu..ing weeks. I hope they have my order ready this week to pick up, but I have big neo/nes gathering coming up next weekend so building the first 10 goes to next week. I'll contact you guys with private messages about sending them and paying etc once I build them. I will also order 50 pcbs for future builds :)

And my dad is now quite fine, he has to learn to speak again, but otherwise the situation there is now ok, so I don't have to worry that anymore.

Just quick update. I have been waiting for 4066s from local component store for 2 fu..ing weeks. I hope they have my order ready this week to pick up, but I have big neo/nes gathering coming up next weekend so building the first 10 goes to next week. I'll contact you guys with private messages about sending them and paying etc once I build them. I will also order 50 pcbs for future builds :)

And my dad is now quite fine, he has to learn to speak again, but otherwise the situation there is now ok, so I don't have to worry that anymore.
Glad to hear that.

:)

Just saw the buy/waitlist, guess I will have to wait until your second batch to get one. :(

i have a handful of CD4066 chips if you need some

They have 14 chips and I got few, so I'm going to pick those up next week to build the first boards. Thanks for the offer anyway :)

I actually tested the board now and it seems to work. Need to fiddle a bit with the delays and fix one bug I managed to add there while changing things.

miisalo - I will actually be needing 2 of these, can you please update it on your list. Thanks.

If you can, give Derick2k my "slot" at #9... he now has the multikit I once owned.

Yes, I have 20 units that Mitsurugi sent me last week, so you'll be able to get yours sent directly from me.

I'll post here when I got them with me.

Yes, I have 20 units that Mitsurugi sent me last week, so you'll be able to get yours sent directly from me.

Thats fantastic

can you pm me once your ready to accept my payment for one

thank you

Thats fantastic
can you pm me once your ready to accept my payment for one

thank you
Awesome news, put me down for one aswell.

Played radiant silvergun at Arcade Club in the UK at the weekend and need it at home now so I can learn all the different controls.

So, first selectors are going to be sent this week. I seem to have max 9 working pcb, one had alignment problem with drilling and I can't use it. I have already built 5 and try to build more next weekend.

I don't currently have time to design and order wireless power and reset solution for the selector, but I have (and have ordered more) simple fingerboards, jamma connectors and cheap relay modules. So I quickly soldered this adapter and if I have time after the training, I'm going to test using it to control 5V to the board. Unfortunately the parts cost and there is more work like cutting and more soldering, so if this solution works, I have to ask 15e for it even the fingerboard is bit too narrow and needs to be aligned manually when used.

IMG_1403.jpg

Last edited:
Back