What's new
I sent private messages for first people in the waiting list and not everyone has answered. So during the weekend, I'll just move those later in the queue and contact next ones.

Here is the setup I made for my friend

25017808116_197869b7ec_b.jpg

And quick video I made about it, sorry about my English and sloooow speech, I was really tired

This is awesome :)
Can't wait to get mine (maybe this week-end if I'm lucky)
I'll make some pictures after the setup is ready to play

Good news, I have package from Hong Kong waiting for me in the post office. I think it should have 50 pcbs for the selector -> if it is the right package I'm going to contact everyone left in the list later this week. I might not have enough ICs but local shop seems to have some in the stock.

And thank you all for your support with my Dad's stroke. He is at home now, learning to speak again, physically recovered well and still has his humor. And I have now teached my mom how to use facetime, so I can be in contact with my dad without driving 250km.

I just see this awesome mod!! The list is already full I presume..isn't it?

I'd like to be in but I'm aware to be late :(

You are not late. I should have enough parts to build it for you too.

I've thought about it and if you have enough to make another I will take one also.

I'd like to join the waiting list, if there is still a spot. Thanks.

I'll update the list later. I have almost finished 8 selectors and I should have other parts for about 15 selectors totally, then I need more arduino nanos and those take time to arrive here. I order more of them anyway and see if I can borrow some from my older projects. But considering some people havent answered, I just transfer them last the list. If someone has arduino nano and wants to pay less for the selector, you can spare 2 euros there (its about what I pay for one with postage fees).

But need to go now to the training. I'm super busy next week, I'm holding most of the training in two different club while people are having vacation, so I probably send 8 selectors next week and build the rest next weekend.

take your time, just let me know when you need the payment :thumbsup: thank you for your work!

Back