What's new
List updated. I built 10 selectors this weekend, just need to test them (found already one faulty arduino) and sent them once I get payments.

IMG_1555.jpg

What's the price on these again? I can't seem to find the post with the amount listed.

I'm down for one if there are any still available! Awesome project.

What's the price on these again? I can't seem to find the post with the amount listed.
25 euros for the board.

Kuze, I'll add you to the list

Derick2k, thanks, I'll be able to send it tomorrow when I go to the post office to send others too.

Btw. is it ok to mark the boards as gift to the CN22 form (custom form) for you guys in states. Valued as 25eur a piece.

Or should I have them as commercial sample? Tariff number is 9504.50 I think, it is part for gaming machine.

Last edited:
Added more people to the list. I also updated first message to have link to the installation manual, one video and prices.

I will today send 4 packages (6 selectors) and then I'm going to create another thread as support thread for this. It will have source code and update instructions and instructions how to change game names etc.

Hi miisalo,

Can you please put me on the waiting list as well? Don't have an ST-V yet but don't want to miss out once I have money to burn on Darksoft's kit and a ST-V board.

I'll add you K405

And damn... I had to use bigger package for sending two selectors and it went over 250g and those packages cost me 22.90 a piece to send to the states. But I promised those for lower price so no can do. But next one who is ordering two or three selectors, be prepared to pay outrageous Finnish postal fees

Maxbe I missed it. But whats the jamma adapter version? Should I want that too?

Nice work dude, it looks great! :D

I would love to pick one up from you if it's still possible.

Maxbe I missed it. But whats the jamma adapter version? Should I want that too?
It's just with jamma adapter to take 5V and GND and reset the board using relay on 5V line. No soldering, but extra parts and I haven't tested it yet.

Nice work dude, it looks great! :D

I would love to pick one up from you if it's still possible.
I'll add you to the list. Unfortunately I only seems to have 4 arduino nanos left, so it takes maybe 2 weeks before I get more and I can finish the current queue.

Please add me as well! I don't mind waiting.

Thank you!

I just got mine!!! Does this look awesome or what?

I'll try it as soon as I can :)

Back