What's new
If there are enough people asking for one, I'll make another batch... Need 7 requests more...

Would help of course, if saveyourgames wants to get also more stock.

If there are enough people asking for one, I'll make another batch... Need 7 requests more...

Would help of course, if saveyourgames wants to get also more stock.
;( hope that other peoples will be interessted!

I'll take one :) *unless I am already on the list.

I would like to develop the python script / RPI +LCD hat option too, I just have not had time.
Also I dont want to be taking business from the good people here.... dilemma

Hi. If you please, add my name to the list for the lcd game selector for the st-v multi. Thanks much.

Ok... Seems that amount of interested in people is increasing... I'll straighten up my list this week or early next week (at the moment I have a feeling that I'm getting a flu and if that happens, it slows down things for few days) and see what is the actual count.

Sure.

Got a flu... Update most likely next week.

Was it ever determined if the ST-V LCD selector would work with the Irem M72 Multi? I'd definitely order one if that's indeed the case.

Nope, not yet. I haven't had time for taking a look on this one yet. Life has had some time consuming unexpected stuff this autumn for me. I'll try to get back on track around/after Christmas.

However, the selector stuff in basis is something I already know, so I can initiate that immediately when enough people are in.

Nope, not yet. I haven't had time for taking a look on this one yet. Life has had some time consuming unexpected stuff this autumn for me. I'll try to get back on track around/after Christmas.

However, the selector stuff in basis is something I already know, so I can initiate that immediately when enough people are in.
Hi,
some news from your side :) ?
is there enough people to allow followiing steps?

HAve a good day.

Well... A lot of news, not considering this LCD thingy. One for example (and I'm not making this shit up, Mr. Murphy has something personal for me, obviously): A week ago my wife crashed her car. A small deer jumped straight in front of the car out from dark (no change to steer away behind the deer as there was another car coming on opposite lane). She had only small change to brake and did do, but still hit... Deer dead, car front totalled. No physical injuries at all (except deer), just some mental stuff, because of the crash. I think she will be ok after getting some driving again. Insurance company made the final decision today, after all paperwork (hopefully tomorrow) is finished there will be money in two days... Then a busy weekend finding another good car for her...

Pfft, I hope Mr. Murphy has emptied the stock of things.

Flu is almost over by now, need to take still careful though.

Anyway. LCD stuff. I'm short of few few people interested in. I have also thought a small pre-order fee. If that's ok for everyone interested at the moment I could start ordering parts even when not having really enough people yet.

Yikes! I feel for your wife with the deer situation - it's a common occurrence here in Utah in the US. A friend of mine once hit a moose (!) with his car, and he only survived because he was going so fast that the moose was lifted up just enough by the impact that the moose's body missed the driver and instead flattened the roof down into the empty backseat.

Glad to hear that your wife is fine and that insurance is taking care of you. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Sorry to hear about your misfortunes. I hope things swing back in a better direction soon.

Are the STV LCD selectors open source? If yes, surely someone else can step up and make them? If no, they should be!

Hope your wife has a speedy recovery. Likewise, where I am, deer being hit is common place... along with cows. Elk every now and then. No moose here, which is great.

I am cool with a pre-order fee if you decide to go that route.

Thanks guys. And yes, fortunately it wasn't moose. We have those too and they are not uncommon...

Building of these is not the actual problem, but the unsteady "want" is. It's hard to keep a stock for parts as sometimes it takes even two months before one goes. And for keeping price good I should order parts always for ~10 selectors (in case of PCBs, minimum 20 or so).

pre-order fee for me ; no problem, im sure everyone will be OK with that :) if you are in, you are in right.

glad it was only the deer and your wife is safe, albeit shook up. I'm sure there are some odds/statistics out there which will now show that your wife will never hit another large animal on the road again ! In Australia people put these things on their cars which emit a very high pitch sound which humans cant hear, they're meant to help with the same road problems, but for kangaroos. Kangaroos are really stupid and will jump onto the road as you drive past..

Hi,
@stt1, sorry to hear about this mishap. the most important is that your wife is safe :). but unlucky deer!
as said by "evilsim", i think too that it will be ok for everyone :).
Is it possible to know what will be the final price ?

Thanks a lot

Targetting for the same price level as earlier - 34 Euro per selector + shipping costs (selection between different shipping methods and costs).

Amount for prepayment, I think 14 Euro (paypal friends/family) could be fine... I could fund partially the needed parts, especially ordering the PCB-set.

I have now sent a message to all people who showed interest in this topic, or by E-mail. If somebody feels that he/she didn't get a message, just contact me...

Last edited:
Back