What's new
So, sales starting Monday/Tuesday. Shipping will happen in small batches asap I receive the payments.
Is there a waiting list already in place or will these be first come first serve?

Nope, there is no waiting list, sorry. I have now tested total 4 randomly picked boards with real hardware and all 4 passed the testing. So, all ready for real sales. I'll write selling thread next.

Selling thread will be set to: Trade / Sale Forum -> Other Video Game Goods

Will be written in next 30-45 mins. Need to check some example values for shipping...

Last edited:
And here is it:

FS: Sega ST-V multicart game selector with LCD screen

If there is high demand for this product (only total 10 available now) there will be another batch made later this year. Few boards can be still done from older boards (needs small fixing), but for a bigger amounts to be made there is a need for a new run of pcb boards and also other parts.

@stt1 has shipped mine!
200_s.gif

Total 8 have been shipped so far, should arrive quite soon...

noonan2678 - replied few minutes ago.

Everyone will be so happy with the LCD, be sure to print out an LCD case for it!

:D

and now you can mod the software for only the games you want!

:thumbsup:

Got the wire kit from Mits and soldered my wires in place last night.

I skipped drawing 5v from the main board for two reasons...
  1. I couldn't access the VIA(s) without first removing my option PCB
  2. Removing existing solder from holes is more difficult as I only have a (ghetto) 15 watt iron with braid.
Drawing voltage from the cart instead...
IrGvBnz.jpg

j4cxa6x.jpg

Hooked to the HAS + OSSC + DVDO combo of awesome, I'm also using a JNX Raiden for STV-kicks.
Thanks James, Raiden is a must own for all our various JAMMA+Kicks PCBs!
YtYO2sM.jpg

sdjEATB.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats the JNX Raiden?
Whats the DVDO doing in your setup?

Oh and all the dropbox files are down ....

JNX Raiden converts CPS2/3 style kicks into CPS1/MK1/Midway-H1/F3/ST-V style kicks.
Far as I know the only game on ST-V that requires kicks is Final Fight Revenge... The adapter is still very handy, esp for Midway MK1/2 boards.

The DVDO corrects/changes the sync timing from the OSSC, without it a good share of 15khz boards wouldn't display on the Diamond LCD.

I've got nothing to do with dropbox files. ;)

Reactions: nio
JNX Raiden converts CPS2/3 style kicks into CPS1/MK1/Midway-H1/F3/ST-V style kicks.
Far as I know the only game on ST-V that requires kicks is Final Fight Revenge... The adapter is still very handy, esp for Midway MK1/2 boards.

The DVDO corrects/changes the sync timing from the OSSC, without it a good share of 15khz boards wouldn't display on the Diamond LCD.

I've got nothing to do with dropbox files. ;)
Golden Axe The Duel does too, it's why I had a kick harness made for my supergun

Does anyone have the installation PDF available? The link says its no longer there. Just getting around to crossing this off my list of arcade projects to tackle.

Just ordered 40 PCBs and 20 lcd screens, stt1 will build new patch of these.

Hi
I'm interested in getting 1 unit...
Is there a pre-order list or something similar?
Thanks

No ordering list yet. Parts have been ordered and it will take approx. 4 weeks from now before production is continuing.

I'll set the pre-order list in next two weeks.

Back