What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gracias Noi por la invitación. Soy de Hospi by the way :thumbup:
¡Coño! Pensaba que eras de Polonia, concretamente de Varsovia o por ahí perdido. Ya veo que lo de polaco iba en segundas :D

hahaha

Pues si quieres ir un dia al campo avisa y te invito a ver el partido desde el gol nord primera graderia para ser más exactos ^^

Good work
I have little question
Will this card include save game data option or save state like everdrive do in snses and md carts ?
Because i want to buy mvs-1 board which dont have memory card option !

You guys seen this?

http://vgleaks.com/review-neosd-mvs/

Meanwhile at DS and Mitsu HQ:

9cc6ae1007e6b8db7f2b7eea4b16fdce70c97bd4b91847dff0d762784538c81f.jpg

Last edited:
Respectfully, just speaking my mind here, and I understand from an admin perspective maybe it may get out of hand, but I think it would still be useful to have the neosd thread open. There may be quite a bit to discuss about it, both positive and negative, and I always hoped this site would be an equal opportunity site for 'arcade projects', of which neosd is one.

I like the menu but it looks a lot like a boot for an enhanced Neo Geo CD. Could you do something with SD instead?

Also...is there a way to make a vertical and not horizontal menu?

I like the menu but it looks a lot like a boot for an enhanced Neo Geo CD. Could you do something with SD instead?

Are you thinking something like Hyperspin for the vertical?

Last edited:

i think DS was saying that we can customize the menu including the graphics. I'm not sure how much customization this entails - can anyone elaborate?

The plan is that the directory of the microSD will contain miniatures of each game so you can customize that, also the menu, like the cart will not be a one time thing, it will be periodically updated with new functions, etc.

How much customization it will have will depend on what you guys request from us. This cart has been designated carefully from scratch in order to ensure the maximum flexibility and update capabilities.

If I want to change the code of the FPGA so that it will accept encrypted romsets I can release a new update that will do it, although that's not a priority for now. Top priority is that all games work 100% as original.

I just like a vertical menu and not a horizontal menu since the names seem to take less space...I posted kind of a mockup. I meant as far as the CD part of the startup menu...I was hoping it could be changed to SD since it's using an SD card.

I just like a vertical menu and not a horizontal menu since the names seem to take less space...I posted kind of a mockup. I meant as far as the CD part of the startup menu...I was hoping it could be changed to SD since it's using an SD card.
We plan to release the menu also for vertical listing. That's on the list. About the menu and as I said we will customize as much as we can and depending on what you guys request.

Darsoft: I love it, my man. You've outdone yourself by far.

As for vertical, I read that request as a vertical scrolling menu rather than horizontal. I assume more like the existing multi-carts. I could see that flowing better so an option to do either/or would be nice, but I love what you've got now DS.

Darsoft: I love it, my man. You've outdone yourself by far.

As for vertical, I read that request as a vertical scrolling menu rather than horizontal. I assume more like the existing multi-carts. I could see that flowing better so an option to do either/or would be nice, but I love what you've got now DS.
Yes, that's what I meant :thumbsup:

Thanks for nice words as usual :)

Okay cool, almost sounded like you meant for actual vertical mounted monitors...which I thought was weird :P

How about a simple game list menu layout with some details appears the bottom like how neosd implemented?
no thanks. I don't want my awesome flash cart menu looking like a 160-in-1 cheapie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back