>Puzzle
>Sports
>Shooters

Then go into Fighting and select (for example):

Art of Fighting | The King of Fighters | Fatal Fury

And each one would expand again to:

AoF1/AoF2/Aof3
KOF 94/KOF 95/KOF 96/KOF 97 etc.

I see that there are a lot of ideas for menus, but we still have no definitive suggestion that fits everyones imagination, so how about this:

The Multicart looks for a file on the mSD card (called "menu.bin" or something) during boot which is the menu binary.
This binary is open source and everyone can change it to their liking.

The binary that is shipped upon release is just a primitive menu like Everdirve ... simple directory list.

This way everybody can do their thing and making it look like they want ??

I see that there are a lot of ideas for menus, but we still have no definitive suggestion that fits everyones imagination, so how about this:

The Multicart looks for a file on the mSD card (called "menu.bin" or something) during boot which is the menu binary.
This binary is open source and everyone can change it to their liking.

The binary that is shipped upon release is just a primitive menu like Everdirve ... simple directory list.

This way everybody can do their thing and making it look like they want ??
That is the plan. The cart supports both LCD and menu. It allows for self upgrade from microSD. No more STM Discovery updating....
Obviously the first release will come with a basic menu, as usual this will be supported, improved, etc.

Fantastic news!! Cash is ready :D
bankrun.jpg

Very interesting project. Hopefully the carts would be available in the near future :).

Well maybe it's time to do a reservation list now ? :)
To see who and how many peeps are in?

I still don't have an AES though I hope to get one some day. I definitely want one of each, but I doubt I could order both at the same time. MVS first for me for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back