What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going through this thread - I have one question how many games is the SD card going to hold at one time ? Four? All?

Hard to not voice my opinion. If you are treated as Darksoft and I were I'm sure you would understand.

My account was merged with Dion's, one of the most hated people in the Neo scene. So now IT LOOKS LIKE I NEVER EXISTED over there. Every post I ever made says it was made by Dion.

So yes. To me the Neo forums do not exist. There are good members there but as for management they can all blow me. Unfortunately it seems I would need access to the chat over there for that but I can't even view the forums at all.

you make some good points Dan. I do certainly appreciate and respect your approach.

I think Ignoring someone and dismissing their behavior can be done at the same time. Not stirring pot i would think.

everyone one if allowed to behave in a manner they so choose. that doesn't mean i'm not allowed to have an opinion about it. Someone can't act like an A$$ then play the victim card and say their being attacked when people point out you behavior is uncouth. that's victim blaming and distancing language. (something you see a lot of)

- "its your fault, for pointing out i'm being a d*ck to you."
- "i didn't knock over the lamp. the lamp just fell..."

If my self or anyone, had a experience running into poor behavior, felt belittled, dismissed, offended, or ridiculed. they would have every right to voice there disdain, frustration, or discomfort. I'ts not our responsibility to tolerate or keep quite about ill behavior in others we find unacceptable or demeaning. I'm not responsible for protecting the character of those who act inappropriately. I don't have to keep quite for their benefit.

If someone is witness to poor behavior, hate speech, bulling, indoctrination, and say nothing? then they are just as bad of a person for allowing and normalizing the behavior.

no need for names. talking about examples of poor behavior on NGF is also a way for us to address that that type of behavior is unacceptable here. and there are lots of people that follow this thread and are jumping from forum to forum. I think its a good to hear from Mitsu position. woven through a few threads.

Last edited:
Gentleman, this thread is not to discuss that topic.

We all know that they didn't treat us ( and many other ) well and for that reason we left and created this forum.

This is a forum where #1 rule is to respect each other and be nice. Also, this is my personal opinion, but this is a site where things ACTUALLY happen, the site where you can get the most of your hardware, you get lots of information, frequent releases and very supportive people. There are many other forums where people talk about old games, here we not only do that, we try to get more from our arcade.

Let's consider us happy for what we have and move forward. No more discussions about NG forum in this thread or they will be deleted. If you definitely need to talk about this, please post on the Arcade Talk. :rolleyes:

Thanks.

salut :)

I am a big French collector, who want to make test for various forum Fracophone

Back on track! :D argh.. so hard to decide which cart to get.. although selling my SSVS mvs cart made me afford both but... do I need both?

I would really really love to build a mini cab dedicated for neo with a mvh slot in.. but also I want to have a aes to connect to my tv.. :S

Back on track! :D argh.. so hard to decide which cart to get.. although selling my SSVS mvs cart made me afford both but... do I need both?

I would really really love to build a mini cab dedicated for neo with a mvh slot in.. but also I want to have a aes to connect to my tv.. :S
I think you need both :thumbsup:

I think you need both :thumbsup:
Awesome! I knew I could count on support from you! :D

It will probably be both ;). Any "dual pack price"? :P

tumblr_oblg4h0Yw31sns8t5o1_1280.png

All set!

Still searching for a SNK Super Neo II or preferably a SNK MVS-4U.

Missed out on one last week :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back