What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we play around with the menu images/background/logos?
Yes, they should be in the microSD so everyone can remove/change/edit, etc.
200.gif

What a dream project—day one purchase for me! Besides following this thread there isn't a mailing list is there? Pre-orders or donations to support the project being accepted?

Oh man, of course I find out about this *just* after designing and professionally printing marquee cards that catalog the 'real' games on the 161-in-1, and in alphabetical order so it's easy to skim and find what you're looking for.

Well, in case they're useful to someone in the meantime, here's the files to make your own 161-in-1 catalog marquees:

PSD of 161-in-1 games list marquees:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9424462/Marquee template.psd

Spreadsheet of 161-in-1 games:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12AnbOFRVANUqaF7Xya9s23L-neMrC_buc9AMj4CsB1E/edit?usp=sharing

ZOo7MQ12.jpg

Looks really good. I like the format you chose for the menu, and I really love the Game Information section. Thanks for letting us customize the images as well!

I'm so ready to get rid of my 160-n-1 when I get my hands on this.

and I really love the Game Information section. Thanks for letting us customize the images as well!
You're welcome! Yeah, I keep a printout of the spreadsheet handy too, sometimes the genres of the lesser games all blur together for me. "Hmmm... Aero Twinkle Blasters Gowcaizer, was that a... shooter?"

But yeah, as soon as I have my hands on this Multigame Cart that thing is going out the window. :)

That really sweet DS.

Was this captured on MAME?

One thing to keep in mind is that according to MAME documentation there are several games that have differences from AES to MVS.
All this and a bunch of history facts about the neo are present on neogeo.c file.
So we might need logos for KOF97 MVS version and AES version since I believe both will work no matter what system they are in.

;)

I think I speak for everyone on the internet when I say this....

"fuck ya..."

Thank you for your continued work. I hope that it will pay off for you in a way that will enable you to continue these amazing dream-come-true-for-gamers projects. Checking almost everyday to see the progress and patiently waiting.

Thank you for your continued work. I hope that it will pay off for you in a way that will enable you to continue these amazing dream-come-true-for-gamers projects. Checking almost everyday to see the progress and patiently waiting.
agreed. thank you darksoft for making the neo geo flashcart become reality.

I think I speak for everyone in saying that you are the man of the moment, Mr. Darksoft
Add that if you like football and someday come to Barcelona you are invited to watch a game at the Camp Nou ;)

How fast are the loading times compared to that other NEOGEO MVS flashcard?
Some of those seem unbearable, it gives me NEOGEO CD PTSD ;)

test said:
Some examples with our set-up (our SD was not very fast, was a class 10 type):
  • Blazing Star (346 MEGS): 2 minutes and 3 seconds
  • Aero Fighters 2 (102 MEGS): 48 seconds
  • Garou Mark of The Wolves (688 MEGS): 4 minutes and 19 seconds
  • The King of Fighters 2003 (706 MEGS): 4 minutes and 11 seconds
  • Metal Slug (193 MEGS): 1 minute and 38 seconds
  • Magician Lord (46 MEGS): 24 seconds

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back