What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing I like most about Neo-Geo is how great it is to play for 10-20 minute bursts before I go to work. However, I do worry about having to wait 3-4 minutes just for a game to load.

The thing I like most about Neo-Geo is how great it is to play for 10-20 minute bursts before I go to work. However, I do worry about having to wait 3-4 minutes just for a game to load.
I don't know about specific load times, but I believe Darksoft was planning to have a four slot system where you can load four games into memory and have them available to pick from. Similar to the idea of a four slot MVS cab. Just toggle between the four games.

All you need to know is this will load MUCH faster than the NeoSD.

hay guys i been m.i.a for a bit
whats the update and where can i buy one of those babies
please my neo geo aes is looking lonely no games in it as of late

They've already been marked and shipped. It was a few pages ago. I bought 2 MVS and 2 AES units. You can buy one of the AES versions from me for $2k. There was one on eBay last week that sold for $2290. I figure it's a fair deal.

They've already been marked and shipped. It was a few pages ago. I bought 2 MVS and 2 AES units. You can buy one of the AES versions from me for $2k. There was one on eBay last week that sold for $2290. I figure it's a fair deal.
8o 8o 8o 8o 8o

LOL !!

DRKSFT:DEV

We already had 3 runs man :/ Darksoft already announced he wont be doing another batch sorry :(
ohhhhhhhh you total wind up merchants! You can't fool me...

Now where did you find the one on ebay again?

I'm sure this has already been addressed before, but I couldn't find it so I'll just ask: will we have to cannibalize an existing cart to get the plastic cart shell, or has someone started to produce blank replicas which we can buy? It's not much a matter of the added cost, cause you can probably find a loose ff2 aes cart for 15-20 bucks, but I'd just hate to destroy a working original neo game just to get the shell. On the other hand since the multicart is a premium product there's no way I'm leaving the board alone, it has to get its fancy shell, label, box and insert... Decisions, decisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back