What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
They will come in a shell ... the real question now is, if it will have a slot on the side to reach the mSD card or if it will be closed.
That's something the NeoSD optional shell offers right now in comparison.

Oh yeah? The AES version as well? That's AWESOME! And me being anal and all, I sincerely hope that there's no slot: you just unscrew it any time you have to put or remove something from the sd (you'll probably just have to do it once the first time, anyway)... this way it will look 100% legit :)

I don't know if Darksoft has decided on a final name for this device, but I was working early today, and like a bolt out of nowhere, I was struck by what I think is the perfect name for it:

The Neo DarkDrive AES/MVS.

I even have a very roughly drawn logo for it; might upload it if asked.

I don't know if Darksoft has decided on a final name for this device, but I was working early today, and like a bolt out of nowhere, I was struck by what I think is the perfect name for it:

please post that logo :)

please post that logo :
Quick%20DarkDrive%20Logo_zpsccsxy7do.png

Keep in mind that this was sketched out at work; couldn't devote more than a minute or two to the thing. I'll probably throw down in Photoshop at some point and do a really snazzy re-do.

The year filter is an absolute must for me for what i want to do, this is absolutely awesome man !!! Take my kidney dude I can't wait anymore xD

Last edited:
I really like the year stuff as well.
It's cool to watch the progression on the Neo.

Nice work.

Will we be able to save our filters ? Meaning if we set a filter, and power off our console, will the filter still be "on" on next reboot ? It would be awesome

Awesome! I was thinking we would have a plain text menu, like the everdrives... truly astonishing, bravo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back