What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw the video of the DS linker, it seems amazing to me and I think I get now the 4 slot stuff (I thought it was only 4 games on the SD, nice but a bit frustrating) : You have almost the full set on the sd but you can only play 4 games, it is needed to erase an old one to play a new one, am I wrong ?

I guess that the AES version will take a long time to create after the release of the MVS one, right ? The question for the enthusiastic AES owners like me, do you think the MVS version would work with a magic key ?
yes you got it right. AES is done in parallel with MVS, so you can expect it 3-4 weeks after MVS is released.

Having said that I'm hardly working on making a superior cart. Not a quick rushed cart. Neogeo deserves the best. I'm sure It'll exceed your expectations. But I prefer not to enter in a "I say - you say" dialogue. I'll prove it with facts. Now...if you decide to buy a NeoSD cart dont' say I didn't warn you....

There is no doubt your product will be the best and I didn't even think to go for a NeoSD. As you said : it deserves the best.

Many thanks for your hard work and your answer DS.

Technically, will it be possible to have more than 4 loaded slots if it is small size games?

With what you are technically implementing for neo geo, I suppose you learn a lot: what is your feeling about CPS2 or STV multicard you did? do you dream of v2 for these cards :) ?

good continuation, and thanks for what you do ! I believe in you !

@Darksoft, don't you dare making v2 cards !

da769c196c77fbf0245b1aeed6830de7-d8zp2ns.gif

on the other hand, some of us who haven't bought v1 might be interested ...
On the other hand, George Lucas revisited Episodes IV-VI, endlessly tinkered with what had pleased so many. When it was finally time to make Episodes I-III, clearly his touch was lost, long with all of his passion. The fire burned out. He sold out to Disney.

Let's not repeat those mistakes. The ST-V, CPS2, and CPS3 multi's are Episodes IV-VI. Neo Geo, Deco, and Taito F3 are continuing and finishing the saga. No Special Editions please until the story is completely told. Now back to the topic and answering the spattering of questions relating to "are we there yet?"

Only the ST-V multi is in production hiatus. The other multi's are still being produced. You just have to pounce once they are available.

on the other hand, some of us who haven't bought v1 might be interested ...
On the other hand, George Lucas revisited Episodes IV-VI, endlessly tinkered with what had pleased so many. When it was finally time to make Episodes I-III, clearly his touch was lost, long with all of his passion. The fire burned out. He sold out to Disney.
Let's not repeat those mistakes. The ST-V, CPS2, and CPS3 multi's are Episodes IV-VI. Neo Geo, Deco, and Taito F3 are continuing and finishing the saga. No Special Editions please until the story is completely told. Now back to the topic and answering the spattering of questions relating to "are we there yet?"
You hit the right spot there! You're right, let's stick to v1 :thumbsup:

Question. Is there a sd card size limitation? Does it top off at 32gb, 64gb, of will it support higher capacity cards? Not sure if you have the entire library of games on your card for testing but if you do do you know what size card you are using? Just wanted to ask. With cyber Monday coming in a few days I'll have a great opportunity to snag a cheap high quality sd card.

sending funds to my paypal acct asap!!! i def look forward to playing burning fight , neo drift out and sengoku 2 heavily!!!

Wow, when you said AES will be delayed, I thought it would be something like 6 months to a year.
Only a few weeks is great! Nice work.

I've been away for awhile and saw the video with the menus running.Looks great! It's coming along nicely. The wait will be well worth it, for sure. 8) This is quite exciting! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back