What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong platform but the sentiment fits:

c6f6ef71c9af7a2df3d64ee71052ed48.gif

Nice! Great to see another local Neo fan here. Not too many of us from what I've seen.

Nice! Great to see another local Neo fan here. Not too many of us from what I've seen.
Truth be told I'm an old school arcade guy from the 80's and I didn't play many games in the 90's so I really don't know any of the Neo Geo games, but I can't wait for the kit to play them all!

:D

10 days? No posts. Missing Viewpoint-Breakers Revenge and Magician Lord. Sold my all my original MVS on EBAY glad I did it when I did. Noticed some prices have started to drop on some carts. I just have a 120multi in the machine right now. Didn't realize how much I played certain games since they are gone. Darksofts all in one the MV1 will be a great way to start the year off.

gonna need something to deal with all the Trump stupid coming our way...

OK. Some news for you all. I'm getting on Wednesday the final prototype that will be sent to the testers. It should be assemble 2-3 days later. There are some small glitches that I'm fixing and the current one has some cables and doesnt look too nice. In any case I'll post the video even before they are fixed. The amount of games being supported grows and grows, but what is more important for me is the fact that the options that we have prepared are HUGE. Menu works now flawless and you'll be able to see it very soon.

Hello! I am very new to the Neo Geo scene and have a (stupid?) question. I am working on acquiring an MV-1f system in the near future and was wondering if there is any compatibility issues I should be aware of with the Flash Cart and this revision of the mobo? I tried searching this thread but didn't really pull up anything relevant.

Hello! I am very new to the Neo Geo scene and have a (stupid?) question. I am working on acquiring an MV-1f system in the near future and was wondering if there is any compatibility issues I should be aware of with the Flash Cart and this revision of the mobo? I tried searching this thread but didn't really pull up anything relevant.
I don't think it matters what Neo Geo motherboard you use. You can use any Neo Geo cart with any Neo Geo motherboard, and the multicart will work the same way.

Just a quick question - is Paypal going to be supported for payment? It will make my life much easier if it is...

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back