What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
DS you did it again!!!! Amazing !!!

When I saw the video all I heard was this

Hi there,
Even though it would be awesome with an video, as suggested above, the title selection looks fast and easy to select. This is indeed more a nice to have than a must.
Is the NEOGEO CD logo temporary ?
(Love the prisoner appearing on the side by the way)
Once again the most important is to play, but as you offer this short preview only, we can only comment on details :)
Good luck for the rest of the adventure !

Thank you for continuing to deliver Darksoft. Looking forward to the ongoing progress of this project. Thank You for your hard work.

Is this Neo-Geo Multicart going to come with it's own shell, or is it going to have to be bought separately? I don't like the idea of having cannibalize my own MVS/AES carts.

debating if should get a shockbox for the mvs cart to go with the rest of my other games. Then im like its going to stay in and running so why bother right?

Thanks for the preview! Looks like its starting to shape up really nicely, and should provide good competition for the NeoSD.

This is probably already planned, but a progress bar with time estimate for loading would be good to have. Staring at a blank screen waiting for something to happen always makes the loading process feel slower.

Nice job! Thanks for sharing. We all enjoy a tease every now and then. :whistling:

789409457_762786.gif

This thing is so powerful, it's passing into the realm of hardware add-ons.

Could you brainstorm a list of things it's capable of, even if they aren't implemented right away (ala SD2SNES's special features)? SD2SNES's were theorized years before being implemented, and caused a lot of excitement. Even today there is still potential for more features and special chip support, and even chips that were never dreamed of like MSU-1.

Some ideas of ways to harness the kit's power and two-way access off the top of my head might be like:
-Support for converted Neo Geo CD games
-Redbook audio soundtrack hacks (like MSU-1)
-Massive homebrew game assets memory through bank-switching from SD card, and other special features for indie devs via access to the processor
-Menu preview videos
-Save state support

I may be jumping the gun with these ideas, so feel to shoot them down and bring me back to earth :D

-Redbook audio soundtrack hacks (like MSU-1)
I prefer not to elaborate on that one .....facts will show if it was worth the wait.... :thumbup:

other ideas? Real time debugging for developers, graphic editor/viewer, music player, etc.

We have also in mind converting games from other platforms to work for NeoGeo, but that would be later... No need to say that those games will only work on my cart, not on converted NG cart nor NeoSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back