What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mitsurugi-w mentioned October in a comment on the second YouTube video:

IMG_1592.PNG

Also, here's a status update from @Darksoft earlier this week:

IMG_1591.PNG

Fuck agile, don't like the agony of half baked crap.. ;) it's ready when the engineers deem it worthy. The higher the standards the longer the wait. ^^

Last edited:
What matters is that it's going to have the power and utility of the other DS products. If it's not ready until next year I don't care. I'd rather it be done right that have insane load times or compatibility issues.

What matters is that it's going to have the power and utility of the other DS products. If it's not ready until next year I don't care. I'd rather it be done right that have insane load times or compatibility issues.
This one.

I finally got my AES up and running with a Magician Lord cart and UNIBIOS. Waiting for the OSSC in Nov to arrive and this cart, then, it's on like Donkey Ko... uh, PUZZLE BOBBLE!

Quick question, has there been any word, or historical precedence, for pre-orders being cheaper and/or including any extras?

Thanks for the answers. I don't mind that there isn't, but want to hold off getting the MVS version for awhile and wanted to make sure I don't miss anything. Now just have to wait unit that sweet AES version comes out!

Yes, also is the a scheduled gap between the MVS and AES release?

Thanks for the answer.

i hope you get the Feedback soon and start production.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back