What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
...really,...February...1 month later because he asked !?...I hope it's a joke ?
customer service is no joke :thumbup:
You think it's a "service" to postpone the AES preorders for one month because someone asks (I don't know why) ...and for all the other customers who have been waiting for months (more than 1 year in my case), it's also a "service" !? ?(

What joke?

e14f737b3a169b90726fef8bba6b4077.jpg

However please remember that this is our plan and that due to our multi slot design, there could be unforseen issues that *could* require an IC change or firm update....current plan is mid-end January but we'll keep you updated.

"current plan is mid-end January but we'll keep you updated." thank you for this Information.
Until now I was checking the Forum twice a day :D

Is it a problem I preordered 3 AES Multigame Cartridges? Is it limited to 1? We are 3 Players in the same place, so we would be happy if we have to pay the shipment fee only once.

"current plan is mid-end January but we'll keep you updated." thank you for this Information.

Is it a problem I preordered 3 AES Multigame Cartridges? Is it limited to 1? We are 3 Players in the same place, so we would be happy if we have to pay the shipment fee only once.
I think that won't be a problem. Contact Aldo @CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES He's your man! :thumbsup:

Reactions: VJP

The problem is that you didn't ordered yet :)

Hi Guys,

Is there a twitter feed or something I can follow to know when AES will go up.
I'm not worried about the initial rush in as much as knowing when it will go on sale.

I never get any notifications from this site (Or I'm dumb and didn't figure out how to do that...probably because I'm dumb...LOL)

Anyway, very much looking forward to this!

Debu_Ranger

Is there a twitter feed or something I can follow to know when AES will go up.
I'm not worried about the initial rush in as much as knowing when it will go on sale.
go to the announcement forum here: Forum News

click the RSS feed button at the top right: https://www.arcade-projects.com/forums/index.php?board-feed/60/&

subscribe using your favorite RSS tool.

there are quite a few things you can do with RSS: https://ifttt.com/feed

you'll notice that most of the big forum announcements have appeard in that forum.

I know im not as follower heavy as @lukemorse1 but i can totally run a stream demo of the Darksoft Multi as well. I'll more than likely be playing mainly windjammers , super dodgeball , and neo drift out on it lol..

also @lukemorse1 when i get to tokyo next year I wanna hit up an izakaya with you if possible!!!
This is the last piece I need for the mvs collection as well. I wouldnt mind running some footage of the game in action either.

As for the old Izakaya in Japan, they are good for chatting and drinking indeed. If Im available will do man 8)

Luke receives Darksoft MVS Cart , camera starts rolling............

Alright back again Luke here

can't wait for possible vid :thumbsup:
lol, that would be fun for sure :)

I know Darksoft and Mitsu have nothing but great quality and knowledge around these Multis and projects (as well as many others) which is why the wait will be worth it.

Quality takes time and getting things tested and working they way they should before sending them out creates a stronger brand then the ones who go "Ok, it works!.. for now……Quick! Sell it before something breaks"

:thumbsup: to you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back