What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't expecting it today so sadly I hadn't downloaded the roll up pack yet... still waiting for that to finish X/

A7SDN4K_d.jpg

:D :thumbsup: :D :thumbsup:
Any of the stuck pixel issues when trying out the multi?

Streamed some game play today.. took down the VOD because reasons... LOL worked really well , had to clear the cache like twice in total.. nothing but good stuff

Any of the stuck pixel issues when trying out the multi?
mv-1c
Unibios
Didn't goof around with the firmware
Smoke's pack
Deleted smokemonster's "Menu" folder
Added new "menu" folder (not sure if that mattered) and copied in the contents
Added menu contents to the update folder

First boot took maybe 25 seconds?
Menu looked great - No pixel issues at all
I love my new L5
Buddy at work wanted MS3, so OK
Exit/load had a bit of an odd screen... diagonal lines through everything except for a black rectangle, like a shadow of a progress bar (is that normal?)
Loaded MS3 and he died a lot
Had to stop after just a few mins since I had to leave, will play more tomorrow!

Ok, after having a chance to check mine out, here is my

Official Review of Darksoft's Neo Geo Multi MVS

I have one.

You don't.

End of review.

:D

I also have to say that I joined this forum on April 5th, 2016 specifically to buy this multi-cart.

What a long strange trip this has been!

Thanks again to everyone involved in any way to make this happen.

:thumbsup:

"Darksoft products are like crack to arcade addicts...just give me one more."

So Darksoft, what's next?

This was a nice surprise to get today! 8o Waiting for the roll-up so I took a pic :D Love that grey sandblasted cart. :love: Can't wait to play it 8)
The beta roll up pack is available in the first post of this thread.

Curious to see if any of you guys are experiencing the same issues as me. Anyone here with a MV-1F? :)

Curious to see if any of you guys are experiencing the same issues as me. Anyone here with a MV-1F? :)
It would be best to describe your setup in detail, as well as what you are experiencing regarding issues you are having, so Darksoft can evaluate them here, as his ESP debugging service is well beyond what you are willing to pay per hour I'm sure...

Mitsu, on the other hand, can be had at a negotiable rate.

It would be best to describe your setup in detail, as well as what you are experiencing regarding issues you are having, so Darksoft can evaluate them here, as his ESP debugging service is well beyond what you are willing to pay per hour I'm sure...
Mitsu, on the other hand, can be had at a negotiable rate.

Just read from this post onwards, should very well describe the issues we have and the setup we use ;)

Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread

Finally go the pack downloaded but I had some problems with the cart... I'll report in the troubleshooting thread

Hello, while waiting for my MVS MULTI I have a question... don't want to spam the help thread... regarding the settings of the menu:
if I got it right, they are saved in the MVS's backup RAM - why not in the multi?
This does include the (software dip) settings for each game, right?

The cartridge has the following features:

* Compatible with every existing NeoGeo game, homebrew or your own developed Neo-Geo software.
* Offers 3 simultaneous virtual slots. YES, this cart converts each slot of your MVS pcbs into additional 3 slots to load more MVS games!
* Each slot offers 768 Mbits of memory, enough to hold the largest officially released game.
* MicroSD slot to add new games or software at any time. Supports FAT32 with long file names.
* Runs unpatched original ROMS.
* Includes the coolest menu that we could think of, with several navigating modes and amazing tunes.
* Menu is flexible, many options can be changed by the user.
* Includes support for saving soft dipswitches for each game.
* Includes support for saving High Scores for each game.
* Switch Regions without the need for a bootleg BIOS.
* Easy call back of menu at any time during game play with a joystick+button combination.
* Easy slot change at any time during gameplay with a joystick+buttons combination.
* 8 layer state-of-the-art PCB with Altera Cyclone IV, DDR memory, Flash memory and ARM processor.
* Low power, high density design. Cart weighs less and consumes less power than an original cartridge.
* Updateable firmware and menu by just adding new files into the microSD.
* DDR technology allows to load the largest game in less than 18 secs as compared to 4 minutes of flash technology.
* Only available with a plastic shell for proper protection and storage.
* Includes carton box and labels as a homage to the original MVS cartridge sets, plus a PVC protection box
* Continuous support and improvements. Many more features coming soon.
* An outstanding track record of all of Darksoft's multi-game products!

Hello, while waiting for my MVS MULTI I have a question... don't want to spam the help thread... regarding the settings of the menu:
if I got it right, they are saved in the MVS's backup RAM - why not in the multi?
This does include the (software dip) settings for each game, right?
The menu is treated like another game and its configuration is stored in the backup RAM. The multi doesnt store the configuration of any game. All the savings from all games are stored on the microSD in a file called BUFF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back