What's new

papierkorb

Student
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
im Florian, 26y from Germany.
Im collecting and playing original Arcade Games for about six years.
Before that I allways had gaming consoles and collected games for them.

During the last years I built different Superguns, CMVS + other small projects and collected a shit load of arcade games (mainly Neo Geo MVS)
So now, in 2017 I finished a MVS Fullset.
For other Systems I prefer options like the CPS2 Darksoft Kit.

CLICK, for a Video of my Gaming Room

Greetings from Freiburg in South Germany
Florian

Welcome!

Awesome collection/game room, that is a very clean Astro.

sweet lord, full set an astro to play em on, and a very zen game room to enjoy them in. welcome!

Servus Flo,

I really dig your room tour! Lots of questions on my mind since I watched it, hope you don't mind me asking...

- That Gameboy Cabinet where you stored all your GB games, is that just a random cabinet with a self printed sticker on it or something original?
- I assume you run http://gameboycollection.com/ then? :)
- The SCART2ARC boxes are self-made I assume? Still trying to get my hands on a Scart2JAMMA adapter from Tim, but it's sold out right now.
- Where did you get controller boards (also SCART2ARC related) for the SNES, MegaDrive, etc? They are not listed on etim.net.au
- The micro/mini versions of the "Astro City", where did you get those?
- Which region in Germany are you living at? I used to live in Hannover for 34 years, before I moved to Sydney 3.5yrs ago .. I'm visiting Germany quite regularly tho. Fancy a drink? ;)

Tons of questions, I know :D No worries if you don't find the time to answer them. There were most likely more on my mind that I just forgot about ;)

Cheers,

mtn

@mtn

- That Gameboy Cabinet where you stored all your GB games, is that just a random cabinet with a self printed sticker on it or something original?
its a original cabinet which they used in stores during the 90s in Germany

My one is directly from NIntendo in Großostheim

- I assume you run http://gameboycollection.com/ then? :)
nope

- The SCART2ARC boxes are self-made I assume? Still trying to get my hands on a Scart2JAMMA adapter from Tim, but it's sold out right now.
yep, self-made

- Where did you get controller boards (also SCART2ARC related) for the SNES, MegaDrive, etc? They are not listed on etim.net.au
used original controllers and made them on my own.

- The micro/mini versions of the "Astro City", where did you get those?
play-asia for example sells/or sold them:
https://www.play-asia.com/memorial-game-collection-112-scale-plastic-model-kit-astro-city-/13/70a5h9

- Which region in Germany are you living at? I used to live in Hannover for 34 years, before I moved to Sydney 3.5yrs ago .. I'm visiting Germany quite regularly tho. Fancy a drink? ;)
Im from Freiburg...so [/b]unfortunately far away...If you want to visit me in Freiburg, feel free to come over ;) we got good beer ;)

@ThisGuy, THX :)

Last edited:
Back