What's new
My personal fav games on the system are Ridge Racer V, Technic Beat, Soul Calibur 2 & 3, and the Robot fighting game .. Gundam ZAFT 2. I'd collect the Time Crisis 3 as well had I got the IO-PCB. It's a good game.

@ Defor: Dude, you're doing an awesome job. Just want to let you know, (.. in case you didn't know it yourself already ;) ). And I hope it'll be completed soon. I'm willing to test stuff for you if you need somebody to mindlessly play games a few hours in the evenings, I'm your guy. I can spot a bug on a gravel surface miles away, and report any suspicious behavior of any game on my perfectly tuned monitors. So if you need somebody to catch those bugs for you, Bug-smacker Tom is at your service.

Last edited:
Sorry to open such an old post (if it is necessary to create a new post I will do it), but there is some possibility of programming the old or new NANDs to install a different game, since in my country it is difficult to send to other countries to perform the doogle conversion job. Thank you very much, greetings to all

Is this service still being done? As much as I love the multi dongle, I have a few cabinet projects that I plan on selling and I don’t want to sell my multi dongle.

I wonder why they don't want to share the dongle conversion process ?. Not all of us have the possibility of sending something outside of our country to me. The truth is, I would like to know how to do it to make me the last two games that I want FJAM and BR3. I already understood more or less how to do it, I just need to know how to extract the .bin or .ic002 files. damn ignorance 😔

You don't have access to a legit Sony PS3MCA, do you?

You don't have access to a legit Sony PS3MCA, do you?
If you change the NAND of the Dongle to a PlayStation 2 memory card, you can have access to the files that the dongle cannot directly read as explained above, it cannot be done directly since the dongle does not know how to communicate with the PS2. The ideal is to do it with the PS2 to be able to correctly control the ECC (I don't know if I said it correctly, if it wasn't, please correct me) I did the process with a PlayStation 2 I don't know if it can be done with the memorycard adapter PS3

What I need to learn is how to enter the dumped bin files, extract all the internal files, transfer them to the memory card with the NAND of the dongle installed and thus finally be able to have the game I want

It's been a while arcade magic gate keys got extracted from the SCPH-5000x mechacon and it has been put on the ps3-mca software, meaning you can now read and write dongles without tampering with the NAND on them using a CECH-ZM1 USB memory card adapter for the PS3.

The only catch is that due to how bad block management works on NAND memory, the program doesn't allow you to write images to the card. It allows you to read images from the card. To upload stuff you have to operate on separate files. Not a big deal since you can just edit batch files for that purpose.

It's been a while arcade magic gate keys got extracted from the SCPH-5000x mechacon and it has been put on the ps3-mca software, meaning you can now read and write dongles without tampering with the NAND on them using a CECH-ZM1 USB memory card adapter for the PS3.

The only catch is that due to how bad block management works on NAND memory, the program doesn't allow you to write images to the card. It allows you to read images from the card. To upload stuff you have to operate on separate files. Not a big deal since you can just edit batch files for that purpose.
then it is more convenient and easy to buy the usb-dongle from brizzo and write the games there directly with the original nand of the dongles to convert

How can I get a PS3MCA that can read and write COH-H10020?
I have looked and can only find older versions.

How can I get a PS3MCA that can read and write COH-H10020?
I have looked and can only find older versions.
It is a software that was never shared on the Internet, there was only an update in 2019 that said that it was possible to read and write COH dongles that was never uploaded to the Internet. but if it makes you think if it hasn't been shared it's because they don't want to ruin brizzo's business with their multi dongles. It's basically a forbidden topic. It would also be giving the Chinese a free business with their totally worn-out dongles at gold prices. I suggest you stop looking. here there are people in the forum that can give you the dongle conversion service (but NEVER teach you). For my part, I searched for two years how to do it and in the end I gave up.

It is a software that was never shared on the Internet, there was only an update in 2019 that said that it was possible to read and write COH dongles that was never uploaded to the Internet. but if it makes you think if it hasn't been shared it's because they don't want to ruin brizzo's business with their multi dongles. It's basically a forbidden topic. It would also be giving the Chinese a free business with their totally worn-out dongles at gold prices. I suggest you stop looking. here there are people in the forum that can give you the dongle conversion service (but NEVER teach you). For my part, I searched for two years how to do it and in the end I gave up.
Thank you for your reply.
It would be helpful if you could at least make it readable, if not writeable.
I know some people don't think well of downloading game executables from the internet.

@Tyson1911 can you do everyone a favor and not make up stupid stories and post them as if they are true?

The tools were posted on github, and were since taken down by dmca strike. When l_oliveira was working on these tools back in 2019, he asked me if I cared about them being posted. I told him no, that I have no problem. This is not something that would "hurt my business", as its not a business and making the usb dongle is a hobby project. I originally designed the usb dongle as a development/hacking tool to help the guys working on emulating the sys246/256. I even sent them out to people who were contributing to that effort for free.

Shouta has his own system 246/256 project he has been working on. Earlier in the year he asked for help and I put together a custom program for him to be able to do what he wanted. He also recently asked me if I had the ps3mca tools, but I don't even have them myself.

tengo esto:

Code:
C:\Users\Administrador>mymcplus -i C:\Users\Administrador\Desktop\256_memcards\tekken51-te51verb.bin ls
rwx--d----+----      17 2004-12-07 20:05:40 .
-wx--d----+--H-       0 2004-09-16 21:15:22 ..
rwx-f--8--+----   46816 2004-09-16 21:15:24 boot.bin
rwx-f--8--+----   86561 2004-09-16 21:15:25 ACLOAD
rwx-f--8--+----   91265 2004-09-16 21:15:27 IOPRP214A
rwx-f--8--+----      50 2004-09-16 21:15:27 title.txt
rwx-f--8--+----       4 2004-12-07 20:04:06 PS2AC02
rwx-f--8--+----      16 2004-12-07 20:04:18 PS2AC01
rwx-f--8--+----      22 2004-12-07 20:04:19 PS2AC03
rwx-f--8--+----  139896 2004-12-07 20:04:45 TK5LOAD
rwx-f--8--+---- 2562506 2004-12-07 20:05:03 TK5GAME
rwx-f--8--+----      27 2004-12-07 20:05:03 TK5GAME.KEY
rwx-f--8--+----  126002 2004-12-07 20:05:05 FPGA.256
rwx-f--8--+----   32644 2004-12-07 20:05:06 JVFIRM
rwx-f--8--+----  261025 2004-12-07 20:05:09 IOPRP302.246
rwx-f--8--+----  850880 2004-12-07 20:05:15 IRXPK246.302
rwx-f--8--+---- 3692544 2004-12-07 20:05:40 TK5AC2.BIN

Reactions: idc
When I compare the boot.bin files (from the game Tekken 5 DR - NM00026) I see that these are the differences, can someone tell me which addresses should be edited?

Attachments

• Diferencias.jpg
    Diferencias.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
The tools were posted on github, and were since taken down by dmca strike. When l_oliveira was working on these tools back in 2019, he asked me if I cared about them being posted. I told him no, that I have no problem. This is not something that would "hurt my business", as its not a business and making the usb dongle is a hobby project. I originally designed the usb dongle as a development/hacking tool to help the guys working on emulating the sys246/256. I even sent them out to people who were contributing to that effort for free.

Interesting, didn't know the tools were released on Github before. Does the repo/code still exist somewhere accessible?

Back