What's new
YA promote items with bids on them which is why you see those listings go for no weeks without bids then get multiple bids once one is placed.

for this reason I tend to just snipe them. most of the proxy services allow for this. While YA does bid time extension it still helps improve your chances because the listing will only be promoted for a few minutes as opposed to a few days.

Similarly if there is already 1 or more bids on the item sniping it means they wont get their "outbid" notification in time to respond unless they're already actively watching the end of the auction.

I can't for the life of me find them, can only find HDD only Gundams (no system).

Can someone link me a search that shows them? I'm sure I'm doing something wrong.

Also some suitable JVS I/O? Pretty please ;) I want to be ready :)

I can't for the life of me find them, can only find HDD only Gundams (no system).

Can someone link me a search that shows them? I'm sure I'm doing something wrong.

Also some suitable JVS I/O? Pretty please ;) I want to be ready :)
I've used capcom IO, sega IOs (jamma and jvs) as well as the namco jamma IO.

be careful. a friend bought 4 S246C's from Yahoo Japan (G-Front or some other big guy from a shop but selling privately) and only 1 of them worked. They were sold as working but since they went from Japan to a different country and took several weeks to get there it's not worth the expense to send them back for a refund. The end result was he paid ~4000Y per box but since only 1 worked it actually cost ~16000Y + postage (~5000Y), so around 21000Y for 1 working unit.
So basically for S246 make sure you are buying working tested units from more reputable places because they are near impossible to fix and too heavy to ship back without losing money.

ack! many sincere apologies, somehow this got lost in a mess of holidays and stuff- I haven't had much time to work on the forums as I've been splitting my time up a lot- I just checked the message and I'll get this in the mail first thing Tuesday morning expedited to you. (Monday is a holiday)!
I've send you another PM without any answer. Did you send it yet?

Since I just picked up a 246, I now have a vested interest in this project. Subscribing

ack! many sincere apologies, somehow this got lost in a mess of holidays and stuff- I haven't had much time to work on the forums as I've been splitting my time up a lot- I just checked the message and I'll get this in the mail first thing Tuesday morning expedited to you. (Monday is a holiday).
Received a wonderfully packaged and perfectly working system 246. Thanks man!

Come back @defor, we need this!

What can we help you with to make this happen?

Attachments

• sadness.PNG
    sadness.PNG
    3.9 KB · Views: 694
:(

Does anyone have contact outside of this forum with defor?

I hope he comes back, I was really looking forward to this. I have a set of System 2x6 ready :(

Good morning,
I'm a new user and i'm looking for an universal dongle for the Namco System 246? is available?

Thanks

Back