What's new
there is some coffee???? i did bring donuts

Last edited:
We are in summer hiatus and are watching reruns on the Walking Dead it seems.

Personally I've given up on the idea of a universal dongle.
I just got my fave games for the system and now I'm basically done.

The only advancement I really need is a DVD/CD emulation device so I don't need rely on the disc drive.

The only advancement I really need is a DVD/CD emulation device so I don't need rely on the disc drive.
best solution :) , just get games you want and what you cant find get dongles converted for them.

But yeah, the cd/dvd emulation is gonna be an issue. Maybe we can get the guys behind the scsi2sd to make a similar device for the 2X6 that supports all those pesky ATA commands it needs.

In the meantime, I will continue to wait for a certain someone to make an appearance and show off their hard work ;)

Last edited:

I want one to stick in a future Taiko cab, and be able to swap through versions. Some of those dongle/disc combos run over $500 for Taiko.

Otherwise I'm in the same boat, I have most of the games I want aside from Capcom Fighting Jam and it's not like that's hard to find.

Some of those dongle/disc combos run over $500
You can buy a Gundam Z for like 15$, then @Mitsurugi-w can convert the dongle to whatever you want for 50$.Burn the disc, buy a PS2 case and print the cover art... WINNING! :D
For 12 versions of Taiko that puts me at $600 in conversion fees and $180 in dongles.

Honestly not worth it compared to waiting for a multi solution.

hqdefault.jpg

Still waiting like
767.gif

Back