What's new
I will do the the button layout as people request. Need time to adjust the color and 1P artwork.

If anyone is interested the repro panel, PM me and let me know which panel you need the the button layout also.

Hi Guys

the stainless panel is done. I am still working on the color adjust on the overlay.
40353677571_4f03777204_b.jpg

25481701147_0e5a11d8de_b.jpg

25481700167_f6401baf6b_b.jpg

And I have shipped 1P panel to SNK-NEO-GEO to let him to test if the panel fit the panel base or not.

Just a quick question is anyone know what is the color of on the red arrow sticker place?
the panel I got is slight color fading.The color doesn't look like white.
I have checked many pics on website and it looks like light Grey?

40353676491_aae906c5a4_b.jpg

Last edited:
I can check my repro panel, maybe it has a near original color (from gameongrafix)...

here is how the sample compares.. and the panel did not quite fit.

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    641.8 KB · Views: 280
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    686.2 KB · Views: 294
  • image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    416.3 KB · Views: 261
Well congrats! Glad to hear it and that the project is still alive.

Anyone know if the super neo 29 panel is the same as the hyper neo 64 panel ? I think they are the same right?

I am not sure if the measurements and build are the same but the overlay graphics are different.

Size is same but print is different of course. I am interested in both.

Size is same but print is different of course. I am interested in both.
I also have a hyper neo 29 panel. I think it's the same as the super neo 29 panel.
however, the issue is my repro super neo 29 stud welding places doesn't match the hyper neo 64 one.
So I will make another one sample which same as the neo 64 panel to let SNK-NEO-GEO to test it.

@'alberto1225 - when should I expect the panel for testing? My body is ready:)

Back