What's new

SNK-NEO-GEO

Enlightened
Reaction score
Hello..
I have a super Neo 29 on the way and trying to see if SNK made a one player version.. does anyone knows??

The second option, I reached out to our panel repo expert Alberto1225 and he is willing to make repos..he is asking for the exact dimensions of the 2player panel and to have the panel scanned in 3 sessions.. the better option is to ship him an original 2player panel.. if anyone has an extra Super Neo 29 2 player panel please let me know, I would like to buy it and have it shipped to him..or if you do not want to sell it and could scanned the panel that would be cool.. thanks

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 972
Last edited:
I also reached out to alberto about a year ago and he says he could probably do it, and like you say he would require a panel for measurements. I know he would sell quite a few. I have also seen pictures of the Type 2 with a 1L4B panel. Apart from the metal work there's also the photoshopping that is involved. With that said I'd love to have one.

I sent him the high quality scanned this morning.. I will update this tread once I have something..I also want a Nintendo Playchoice layout panel:) the monitor quality on these cabs is quite good..my memory might fail me here but the picture quality seems better than the Egrret II cabs on 15 kHz stuff

I have asked a friend to make repros of the panel in stainless steel (f*ck you f*cking rust !) from the original panel, and bought some very nice and textured overlays from gameongrafix. I can post a few pics if you want to see the result...

http://www.gameongrafix.com/control-panels--239/super-neo-geo-cpo
http://www.gameongrafix.com/side-art-repro/super-neo-29-sideart
please post pics:)

Edit - ask your friend to see if he has a template of the panel and let's see if we can send that to Albeto so he can h

please post pics:)
Edit - ask your friend to see if he has a template of the panel and let's see if we can send that to Albeto so he can h
Will make some photos. Have to ask him if he kept something, i have no idea how he did it, only that it was laser cut.

thank you! I am assuming that the laser machine needs a digital template or something to make the panel..that would be great to get for arberto..

You (I) would also want the graphics to reflect that it's a 1P panel, not just the 2P with controllers in the center.

Yes, these are the ones. Somebody with Photoshop skills still need to do the job.

I asked Alberto to order one from Geographics and that I will pay for it.. the pics that I sent were not good enough.. now he needs pics from the bottom part of the panel..I don't want to have to remove the panel again.. it would be nice if someone has a spare panel that we could ship him for accuracy and all.

here are some quick pics of the new panel with overlay applied, new panel without overlay and old and rusty panel (yes there are too many holes on it <X )
I don't know where this Alberto1225 is, but maybe i can send him the original panel if needed. should have made a scan of the overlay before use it X/
I can also unpopulate the new panel and scan it...

Attachments

• DSCF0285.JPG
    DSCF0285.JPG
    947.1 KB · Views: 346
  • DSCF0287.JPG
    DSCF0287.JPG
    904.8 KB · Views: 425
  • DSCF0288.JPG
    DSCF0288.JPG
    875.7 KB · Views: 648
  • DSCF0289.JPG
    DSCF0289.JPG
    943.7 KB · Views: 509
  • DSCF0294.JPG
    DSCF0294.JPG
    915.6 KB · Views: 330
  • DSCF0296.JPG
    DSCF0296.JPG
    906 KB · Views: 361
  • DSCF0301.JPG
    DSCF0301.JPG
    715.8 KB · Views: 359
  • DSCF0291.JPG
    DSCF0291.JPG
    421.1 KB · Views: 318
  • DSCF0293.JPG
    DSCF0293.JPG
    450 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:
Let's send him the panel please.. I will pay for shipping and return to you.. alberto1225 is a member here on the forum please PM him

Deeps will be sending his after the 18th.. there is a two player four button NOS on kutaku right now for less than 200 euro.

It's not mint, just re painted on the back. Front has rust at 1P palm rest if you zoom.

Great!

Alberto, please do a 1P HN64 panel like this one:
But of course 1L4B. Who needs more on a 1P panel?

link CPO

Back