What's new
We are almost there. But if you want you can have yours. The Hardware is final, so you would need an eprom programmer to update the 2 chips that come with the kit. PM those of you interested before the end of the week. Then I'll be 3 weeks away supervising NeoGeo production.

Thanks.

I just out of sheer luck found a DECO Burgertime. Any chance these are still available ? Yes I can burn the EPROMS as required (am an electrical engineer)

Hang tight. There will be more available soon! I'll be putting the hardware for the kits together myself from now on.

Any word on updated fixes for those of us with the -8 version?

Any updates. Just referred another DECO found in the wild to here for a multi-game. Willing to pay the moment it is available. Thanks

I am interested in one as well. I PM'd Darksoft, wasn't sure if I needed to reach out to Mitsurugi instead. Awesome work guys!

I'm still waiting on a few parts and then I will assemble. Unfortunately Darksoft hasn't had time to fix his version of the software but the kits will run Widel's version of the software until it is fixed.

I'm still waiting on a few parts and then I will assemble. Unfortunately Darksoft hasn't had time to fix his version of the software but the kits will run Widel's version of the software until it is fixed.
Just found this thread. I picked up a MINT Deco Burgertime, with the amazing GOLD t-molding. I couldn't be happier. Of course, the tape deck doesn't work. My plan, at least my plan until I found this thread, was to re-wire Jamma and put in a 60-1 with only Burgetime activated, therefore causing the 60-1 board to boot directly to Burgertime.

I know that's a crappy plan and I'd rather keep it original but I didn't know there were any other options until I quite randomly found this post.

Now you're leaving me wanting and begging for this multi board. Can I get a copy to test? I could send you pics and serial numbers of my board, whatever you'd need and then report progress back and help work through the bugs. If there are no more test copies to go around, I'd love to get on the list for a production pcb. What do you think?

Are any DECO multikits available. Ready and willing to buy once ready

They will be available at some point. Finishing it is on the backburner for right now.

I am def. needing one of these boards. My bump and jump cassette appears to be corrupt. I have a batronix rom burner so if there some early test board available, I'll take that.

In other news, selling off my cassette player and b and j dongle....

I am def. needing one of these boards. My bump and jump cassette appears to be corrupt. I have a batronix rom burner so if there some early test board available, I'll take that.

In other news, selling off my cassette player and b and j dongle....
what are you looking to get for the cassette player? I have a Burgertime that I need to test out.

Back