What's new
The system in its own right was the first "multikit" offered to arcade operators. I would like to own a restored cab with DS multi in it, it' a collectors thing for me. Plus I remember playing Burgertime and Boulder Dash as a kid on it.

Last edited:
So, I am waiting on the following multis to be created :D :

MVS
CPS1
F3
PGM

Not in any particular order.

Make sure you pick up your DECO pcb set for the next release!
I'd be lie'n if I said I didn't look at the game list on system16.com when DS posted it.
The line up is pretty weak IMO, but hey if DS wants to make it and Derick wants to buy it...
Who am I to judge? ;)
You forgot the part when I promised a bunch of people that I'd do it :) No I have no escape. I should talk less...

My cocktail table is ready for this. I will have Burgertime running on it at my restaurant 90% if the time.

My cocktail table is ready for this. I will have Burgertime running on it at my restaurant 90% if the time.
Hmmm....I am planning a trip to NC some time this summer, wife & I are looking into possibly relocating to Cary, Chapel Hill or there abouts. Maybe I will stop by your restaurant, get some food and play so Burgertime :D . You gotta post some pics of your restaurant.

Hmmm....I am planning a trip to NC some time this summer, wife & I are looking into possibly relocating to Cary, Chapel Hill or there abouts. Maybe I will stop by your restaurant, get some food and play so Burgertime :D . You gotta post some pics of your restaurant.
You can pass by Wendell NC and grab a slice at the Pizzeria.

I am so stoked for this unit. I just needed to share my joy and excitement for the Taito F3 multi!

Here is my preference and reasoning.
  1. OSD Menu - Would like to keep cab innards secure to prevent child abuse (or abuse from a child). What you achieved with the CPS3 would be perfect.
  2. LCD Selector - I feel going sans LCD selector will decrease COG's and decrease final pricing. Probably a wash in terms of your R&D efforts for develop the LCD API vs. the an OSD menu
  3. Jumpers - I choose life
Thanks for all you do Darksoft!

I'm all for this... gives me a reason to invest in an f3

I'm def IN for the Taito F3

Easy to find the mobos (for now) and the game selection is really great

Count me in whenever it's ready

I don't have any suggestions other than to keep it lean and affordable. It doesn't need bells & whistles. Just a simple method to load games. Dip switches work or just make it read the game in the first folder in the root of the SD card if you're gonna use SD . That would be easy enough to switch and dip switch to change which folder it reads from ?

I dunno ... Whatever is easiest and affordable without skimping on quality

Would absolutely love one of these.....On screen menu would be fine, no matter how long it takes to load, but will work with whatever gets put out. Excellent shmups, and some puzzle bobble/bubble bobble....what's not to love.

Back