What's new
This one can be done with flashes. Problem are NG games that take A LOT of space so I'd need to have a cart that holds 60 flash chips...

Puzzle Bobble 2x, Bubble Bobble Symphony, Elevator Actions Returns, Darius Gaiden Extra and Ray Force are all fantastic games.
This would be a multi not to miss, I sure hope DS turns his attention here next. ;)

Yep..problem is, I want the PGM just as bad....DDP2, Ketsui, EspGaluda....I mean...my NAC is just drooling, thinking about it honestly. It will have to make do with Shinryu for awhile, as I got the last of the Paradise Arcade STV kits.

Yep..problem is, I want the PGM just as bad....DDP2, Ketsui, EspGaluda....I mean...my NAC is just drooling, thinking about it honestly. It will have to make do with Shinryu for awhile, as I got the last of the Paradise Arcade STV kits.
I hear you...assuming the PGM multi runs the Cave titles (I really hope it does) but I match your DDP2, Ketsui, EspGaluda on the PGM with Gun Lock/Ray Force, Gekirindan, Twin Cobra II and maybe...Project Gridseeker on Taito F3 Multi.

Granted the Taito STG titles are more toaplan-esque than the Cave stuff but Gun Lock is a legend on its own and Taito did start the genre with Space Invaders.

So, I want both! :)

i want both but the pgm has poor emulation and would be nice to play those unplayable games.

Last edited:
I hear you...assuming the PGM multi runs the Cave titles (I really hope it does) but I match your DDP2, Ketsui, EspGaluda on the PGM with Gun Lock/Ray Force, Gekirindan, Twin Cobra II and maybe...Project Gridseeker on Taito F3 Multi.
Granted the Taito STG titles are more toaplan-esque than the Cave stuff but Gun Lock is a legend on its own and Taito did start the genre with Space Invaders.

yet, you didn't mention Space Invaders 95 which is the better vert. game for the F-3, way above those you mentioned which are for the most part, crap..... specially Gekirindan and Twin Cobra 2

Haha, I wonder how many Invaders 95' boards have been sacked to convert into Darius Gaiden Extra.

Epic lame right here...
gfs_6038_2_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hear you...assuming the PGM multi runs the Cave titles (I really hope it does) but I match your DDP2, Ketsui, EspGaluda on the PGM with Gun Lock/Ray Force, Gekirindan, Twin Cobra II and maybe...Project Gridseeker on Taito F3 Multi.Granted the Taito STG titles are more toaplan-esque than the Cave stuff but Gun Lock is a legend on its own and Taito did start the genre with Space Invaders.

yet, you didn't mention Space Invaders 95 which is the better vert. game for the F-3, way above those you mentioned which are for the most part, crap..... specially Gekirindan and Twin Cobra 2
I just forgot about Space Invaders 95 when I was typing that post quickly and yes I totally want that one too. It's great!

As for the other games, I'll chalk that up to personal preference. I enjoyed the Saturn ports of those titles and would love an arcade version that would work a lot better (especially in the case of gekirindan with its terrible loading times).

I just forgot about Space Invaders 95 when I was typing that post quickly and yes I totally want that one too. It's great!
Srsly? Play Space Invaders Extreme 1 and 2 on Nintendo DS... Now that's a proper sequel!

Fair enough but I really do like funny/wtf style 2D Japanese games. And I am always interested in games that didn't get ports.

I just got myself a Taito F3 and Puzzle Bobble 3, it's almost like a cross between CPS2 and MVS :) nice to have the hardware ready to go for the future multi, would like to pick up an Elevator Action Returns if I can find a reasonably priced one, the STGs are so pricey those can wait for a miracle or the multi :P

Fair enough but I really do like funny/wtf style 2D Japanese games. And I am always interested in games that didn't get ports.
Well, if you make it to texas at some point, you can swing by and play Bells and Whistles. :D Cute...yes. Adorable even...sure. An absolute precision requiring bastard.....better bet your last token on it. :(

Also...having sold a Galaga 88 board, when I was too silly to know better (since have galga arrange off of namco classics vol1, but not the same)...I would love the space invaders 95. I already enjoy the one with the Kiwi from New Zealand Story.

I've got darksoft's cps3 solution, stv multi and will have a cps2 multi on order this month. If I can afford one I'll get the mvs multi.

Hopefully by supporting his projects the F3 multi and maybe a naomi cart multi (so it'll run from a Capcom converter) will be forthcomming....

Also looking forwards to a 246/256 multi dangle and more developments by forum members....
Well, good news is that I can confirm that I made last weekend the schematics for Taito F3....

Well, good news is that I can confirm that I made last weekend the schematics for Taito F3....
OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!
8| 8o 8o 8o 8o
and I don't mean extracted the schematics from Taito F3 but actually made them for the new multi.

Back