What's new

ChocolateApple

Beginner
Reaction score
VdVakfM.jpg

I've been selling these on KLOV for a while and I figured I should sell them here :)

$10 shipped in the US, $20 everywhere else
My PayPal is fitz.brian@gmail.com, please PM me your address just so I can keep track of everyone.

The colors I have are:
- Black
- White
- Yellow
- Brown
- Light Blue

Glad you came over here, bro.

Payment made, thank you! :)

PM sent.

Last edited:
I'd like to buy 2 black cases. Sending PM now.

Hi @ChocolateApple,

Was wondering if you can give me (us) an update? I have not heard anything from you since your 1st post.

I purchased my printed case from ChocolateApple on the Otaku forums.
I experienced a minor delay in shipping, which I was informed about soon after placing my order.

I was happy with the transaction, and the case looks great installed!
IMG_20150717_200030.jpg

IMG_20150717_195931.jpg

+1 ChocolateApple seller reputation :thumbup:

Sorry, I was using the e-mail function of the forum instead of the PM option, my bad. PM really sent this time.

Payment was sent (Oct -6-2015). I still waiting for mine. Have you ship it yet??????????

It took about 2 weeks but I got them in. Thanks again!

To everyone waiting on orders, I apologize. My extruder thermistor and extruder motor both broke the wires in difficult to repair spots. I am working to fix it and will hopefully get it taken care of tonight. I have several black cases and one white case ready to send out, so I will get those packed up tonight.

I apologize again for the delay.

To everyone waiting on orders, I apologize. My extruder thermistor and extruder motor both broke the wires in difficult to repair spots. I am working to fix it and will hopefully get it taken care of tonight. I have several black cases and one white case ready to send out, so I will get those packed up tonight.I apologize again for the delay.
It's been a month and half now since I sent you the money; can you send me whatever you have available? I don't really care about the color anymore.

To everyone waiting on orders, I apologize. My extruder thermistor and extruder motor both broke the wires in difficult to repair spots. I am working to fix it and will hopefully get it taken care of tonight. I have several black cases and one white case ready to send out, so I will get those packed up tonight.I apologize again for the delay.
It's been a month and half now since I sent you the money; can you send me whatever you have available? I don't really care about the color anymore.
I understand, and I'm sorry your order got lost in the mail. I have your new cases printed up sitting on my desk. I'll have them packed up and shipped tomorrow.

To everyone waiting on orders, I apologize. My extruder thermistor and extruder motor both broke the wires in difficult to repair spots. I am working to fix it and will hopefully get it taken care of tonight. I have several black cases and one white case ready to send out, so I will get those packed up tonight.

Hi ChocolateApple,

Did you manage to fix your 3D printer? Did you ship out mine yet? I made payment on the 10th of October, don't forget me please? :)

Hi ChocolateApple,
Did you manage to fix your 3D printer? Did you ship out mine yet? I made payment on the 10th of October, don't forget me please? :)
Your cases were sent out about a week ago. You should be receiving them soon.

Back