What's new

ArcadeSTG

Student
Reaction score
Hi,

some time ago, I did a Vewlix comparision table:

VewlixComparisionTable.jpg

Now, I plan to update it. BUT, I need your help. Is there more info about the panels of the diamond and diamond black models?. I understand that both of them accept a 1080P signal, but are they native 1080P panels?

What do you need to know?

I have both replacement monitors that were offered by Taito.

The new Diamond Black screens are 1080p, this is my replacement monitor from Taito that is the same model #.
So its native 1080p, with only VGA and DVI ports, unlike the older replacement which also included an HDMI port
IMG_5918.JPG

Input lag test

eWSxEEI.jpg

Last edited:
Thnaks for the inputs! :)

could any of you share the pdf of the diamond black manual? please.

thank you very much Derick2k (and SNK-NEO-GEO)!

Do you have any clue about the existence of a manual for the chinese vewlix (licensed by taito but manufactured in china). It would be quite interesting to sse the official description of the internal components.

What do you need to know?

I have both replacement monitors that were offered by Taito.

The new Diamond Black screens are 1080p, this is my replacement monitor from Taito that is the same model #.
So its native 1080p, with only VGA and DVI ports, unlike the older replacement which also included an HDMI port
IMG_5918.JPG

Input lag test

eWSxEEI.jpg
Hi, please, any difference between Panasonic 1080p and Design 1080p in terms of visual quality? Thank you !

I prefer the Design monitor better out of all of them, to me it "visually" looks better, to my eyes I like the color temps and black levels on it.

Back