What's new
I managed to get one from France. It was cheaper too...

Would love to get ahold of the cut file lol my friend has a laser cutter. Might have to bite the bullet.

Has Jasen already stopped taking orders for these pixie cases?

They sold out almost immediately.

Damn! Does anybody know why he's discontinuing these plexis?

Is there anything negative about keeping the CPS3 in it's metal enclosure?

the fuck sold out already? How much were they even going for?

Is there anything negative about keeping the CPS3 in it's metal enclosure?
It weighs more? It may be not to your aesthetic tastes compared to the plexi? Functionally, the metal enclosure is just fine.

the fuck sold out already? How much were they even going for?
$50 even was what the first run cost (looked in my email for my receipt).

Likewise. But these are almost impossible to get hold of, it's a shame he's not doing them anymore, would be awesome if he released the cut file so that others can go to a local plastics manufacturer and get them made up, but I guess if he did that others would sell them for a profit on his design :/

Likewise. But these are almost impossible to get hold of, it's a shame he's not doing them anymore, would be awesome if he released the cut file so that others can go to a local plastics manufacturer and get them made up, but I guess if he did that others would sell them for a profit on his design :/
you never know... I shot him a DM on twitter since he hasn't visited this forum since he got back from deployment

Edit: he won't release the cut files for a number of reasons but he will open preorders for a week. Go get 'em @And One @randombling @xodaraP -- back online now: http://www.jasenscustoms.com/CAPCOM-CPS3-Plexi-CoverBase-Kit_p_116.html

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the heads up ekorz, I ordered mine also.

Thanks for the information @ekorz
I would have buy one, but unfortunately, the shipping is way too expansive for Europe :(

Yeah much as I want one I don't think I can justify paying the same price as the plexi a second time for shipping

That's ok, I have a good storage box for it and it's either there or in one of my cabs so I don't have to worry as much I guess

Sweet stuff, just put in my order.

Slowly getting prepped for 2 complete CPS3 setups at EVO 2018

Back