What's new

Iro

Student
Reaction score
Hello,
Here is my configuration :
It's a B-BOARD #93646B-3. So it's Rev3 , I soldered a strap between pin9 of the pal and JP17 on the MultiCPS2
It was a board already de-suicided. AVP did work perfectly with a phoenix edition
I checked the Jumper : they are Ok
I short cut EXC5

But i still have a brown or purple screen at boot

Any idea ? :)

How do you reset the multiCPS2 without turn off the cabinet ?
Thank you

Most likely your program rom pcb is not pushed in as far as it will go or your sd card is not set up properly. Also, your interconnect pcb may need to be pushed in more to both pcbs.

There are instructions for installing your reset wire in the main CPS2 multi info thread.

Also, your interconnect pcb may need to be pushed in more to both pcbs.
That was it. But i need to push a lot , instead of gently that you preconise. that's why I think the first time , the multi was assembled correcly.

Now the multi work and can launch some games. but I have another weird things

- The LCD screen stay on "Writing flash". The game is uploaded, the multi reboot and the game is launched.
But i had no more "now playing xxx" on the screen. I wired the wire reset

- My samsung 8go sd card is not detected . The Lcd Scren say "No SD card detected".
It's the same model that you recommend but with 8go. And the strange thing ,it was detected when i had the brown/purple screen

- I Can't launch all the game. For example : I can load the games until "H" but the game from "I" can't be loaded. I have the message "Operation Failed"

Thank you :)

For some reason many cards over 4gb don't work correctly. It can be very random. Try a 4 gb card.

- The LCD screen stay on "Writing flash". The game is uploaded, the multi reboot and the game is launched.But i had no more "now playing xxx" on the screen. I wired the wire reset

I Can't launch all the game. For example : I can load the games until "H" but the game from "I" can't be loaded. I have the message "Operation Failed"
Those two probems happens with à 4gb card.

Hello,
So , i format , Re-format , re-re format and it finally works ... weird ....

But I still have the problem with the reboot.
I load D&D : OK
Then I load 1944 , the system restarts and the game is launched.
But the LCD is still on "Flash Writing ..." and I can't load another game.
The buttons have no effect.

Here is a video

And some pictures

Thank you :)

What brand and size is your microsd card?

I've never tried a Kingston but some of your symptoms have been caused by sd card issues. It just doesn't seem to like certain brands.

Back