What's new

kidpanda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hola guys! Finally got a multi for my Type X2, everything runs great.....except for Crimzon Clover. When I boot it I get this error screen.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. For infos sake I'm running this setup in a New Net City.
dc1l6Ls.jpg

damn man, that sucks. I know this was the biggest reason you wanted the multi :(

I can read the message, but that's as much help as I can offer:

CrimzonClover_WI.exe. component can't be found
Because Steam_api.dll can't find it, this application can't start.After re-installing the application, the problem might be resolved.

best of luck man.

it would seem there is a problem with your files on the drive. Where did you get the multi?

it would seem there is a problem with your files on the drive. Where did you get the multi?
From me. I can swap it out if I need to. It's a clone of my drive so I guess I should test my copy again.

If Mitsurugi-w cant help you let me know and I can get you a clone image of my drive which I know it works on.

You can just dd these right? Like there is nothing special with the drive controller?

It does require a specific drive image

So this is a follow up, I was able to fix the poblem quite easily actually. Downloaded the Steam_api.dll file and just tossed it in the directory that the contained the CC game files while it was hooked to my computer. Problem solved! I hope this can help someone down the road.

dqX96vn.jpg

Awesome. I noticed it didn't work on my hdd either but was working on my ssd so I was going to copy everything back over but this is much easier. Glad you resolved it. I was trying to get around to it.

thats good news! and it looks fantastic on yer NNC! Glad you were able to get it going!

Back