What's new
I'd rather not start messing with paypal refunds and whatnot if that's OK with you. The person in question is AFAIK not a forum member + I got two PCB's set aside for extra testing, so may do a one-off if I got enough parts.

you don't need to refund. I still want mine. You can ship it to me in a month or two. Your call.

If it's the person I think it is (California?) they were referred by me

Bombs away! All orders have been shipped. The webshop thingie I use has a TINY window showing customer comments - I haven't noticed this before, so sorry if I haven't replied to any questions/requests you put there. Will go through them later tonight.

The shipping companies/mail services operate on a higher level of logic than me, so I hope I didn't screw up anything. I ticked off for 'indirect signature' for the tracked shipments, meaning someone has to sign - figured this is the option with the least hassle. For US customers, priority was cheaper than economy - with a caveat that the price shown was estimated, guess I will find out soon enough :)

The firmware shipped with this one is pretty basic with regards to the menu buttons/OLED - but it is fully functional. I anticipate a quick update once you guys have done a bit of testing.

Nice, got my tracking as well!

(Somehow all your emails end up in my spam box, so I was worried there for a bit that I didn’t get a tracking ;) )

Got these awesome creations in today!
Hot off the assembly line. :thumbsup:
Thank you @invzim

So who got Serial #1 board?

IMG_0756.jpg
IMG_0759.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0757.jpg
    IMG_0757.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 109
@Derick2k beat everyone to the punch, I got the #1 on my bench :) If you get "Unknown IO", please let me know. Also - I think you got both white and blue OLED's - which one is most readable/best? Personally I think the white is a little easier on the eye.

@Derick2k beat everyone to the punch, I got the #1 on my bench :) If you get "Unknown IO", please let me know. Also - I think you got both white and blue OLED's - which one is most readable/best? Personally I think the white is a little easier on the eye.
The white for sure :thumbsup:

Will test them out later tonight

Can't wait for the JVS-PAC2 have multiple projects on hold for it atm.
Also grats on the Jammaifer invz, been a long term project and looks great.

Looking good @Derick2k!

Also can't wait for the JVS-PAC2, love the first one so much I can't imagine anything that can be improved but I'm down for one for sure :D

I received mine today too. I can’t wait to try it out. Thank you very much for making these

Mine is out for delivery today by Fedex :D

After transiting in 24h through Copenhagen, Paris, Delhi, Guangzhou and then arriving here in Singapore.
Always amazed at the efficiency of those logistics companies - usually it's the last mile of the delivery that proves the most unreliable X/

Mine is out for delivery today by Fedex :D

After transiting in 24h through Copenhagen, Paris, Delhi, Guangzhou and then arriving here in Singapore.
Always amazed at the efficiency of those logistics companies - usually it's the last mile of the delivery that proves the most unreliable X/
That's certainly the case here. I ordered a box of stuff from Digikey which comes from Minnesota in the US.

In less than a day it travelled from Digikey to a hub in Minnesota, then to Kentucky (I'm assuming a distribution centre for UPS), Hawaii (international export hub I guess?), Sydney (where nearly all international mail comes into Australia) - then took 3 days to get to my door after clearing customs.

That's still lightning fast for anything from the US, but it's still funny that the delivery within Australia took longer than getting it across the entire US

Similar story with non super fast courier delivery though, standard USPS post sees delivery from US to AU in 4-5 days, then another 5-7 days within Australia

Back