What's new
Apologies for the slightly off topic question... Which PCB design software are you using? That 3D render in the first post looks great!

Can't wait to get that shipping notice this kit is going to be awesome.

Paid! Can't wait for this to show up on my doorstep. Thank you for all your hard work and effort.

Can’t wait, paid!

Now I can finally remove the additional Jamma loom in my NNC and clean up a bit :)

I'm not sure if you plan to support analog controls at all but if you need a tester I got my Zombie Revenge panel going today and I have Arkanoid Returns which can use analog spinners. I also have quite a lot of random test equipment for debugging purposes.

I'm not sure if you plan to support analog controls at all but if you need a tester I got my Zombie Revenge panel going today and I have Arkanoid Returns which can use analog spinners. I also have quite a lot of random test equipment for debugging purposes.
Analog will not be supported, at least not in this revision - you would need a bunch of DAC's to feed the game in question and I personally have zero analog jamma/pcb games so no way of testing (important.. 8) ).

I may have a go at supporting spinners, more as a curiosity for my personal use as I got a revenge of Doh PCB, and a dynamic golf panel with the rotary IO on it :) The rotary stuff is flipping the signal on/off, so in practice digital. For the JVS-PAC2 otoh, things are a lot simper when it comes to analog and rotary.

Analog will not be supported, at least not in this revision - you would need a bunch of DAC's to feed the game in question and I personally have zero analog jamma/pcb games so no way of testing (important.. 8) ).
I may have a go at supporting spinners, more as a curiosity for my personal use as I got a revenge of Doh PCB, and a dynamic golf panel with the rotary IO on it :) The rotary stuff is flipping the signal on/off, so in practice digital. For the JVS-PAC2 otoh, things are a lot simper when it comes to analog and rotary.
Works for me, I was planning on buying a JVS-PAC2 for a spare chassis I have laying around that can run crt emu once it came out.

Please can you tell me how I can buy one?
No stock at the moment - the first batch will go out next week, if feedback is good and field testing corresponds to my personal testing I will make another small batch as soon as possible, I figure "go" time + 3-4 weeks to get PCB's, parts, do assembly/QA etc.

You can put in a pre-order here https://irkenlabs.com/store/products

Link above is mostly to keep things simple and organized, I already messed up with one person that expressed interest and missed out on the first batch.

My intention is to have this available on an on-going basis with easy purchase and payment, as it will be much so much easier for everyone - but both manufacture and shipping of this is quite a bit more complicated than what I've done before so I'm not quite there yet.

For you guys that have ordered units (big thank you btw :thumbsup: ), supplier of shipping materials claim they will deliver tomorrow, so everything is on track for shipping stuff out this coming week.

Back