What's new

Atari

Student
Reaction score
I haven't been using my cartridge since I bought it 2+ years ago because I have been waiting for some titles like Decathlete.

Has all games been released for the cartridge now or are there still titles left?

What needs to be done to add them to the cartridge (more than copying the images on to the memory card)?

Thanks!

Has all games been released for the cartridge now or are there still titles left?
Decathlete is the only dumped game that hasn't been patched to work on the multi.
Batman is playable but has no sound because it uses an additional sound board that the multi doesn't emulate.

Those are the only "normal" games that aren't fully functional on the multi. (there are some missing un-dumped prize/print/etc games that wouldn't be playable on a normal cab even if they were dumped).

What other games were you waiting for?

Thank you for the update!

I really hope Decathlete will be released in the future. As for the "other games" there weren't any in particular, I just know that there was around 10 "missing" titles when I tested the cartridge after the purchase.

Is it just copying of the files to the memory card as well as some configuration/text file?

Yeah, there were a handful missing on the original release but they have all since been patched except for Decathlete.

Some of the original patched releases had some problems too, which have since been fixed.

you can just copy the new files to the SD card but if you're going to be changing more than a couple of games you'd probably be best transferring the whole set over fresh.

everything you need is here: STV Roll-Up Pack: All roms for the Darksoft STV Multi Kit

Hi :

Where is a complete list available for download?

Regards
Euphoria

Hi :

Help please? Would someone enlighten me on who would have a schematic of the batman forever pcb and the new multicart pcb?
I am thinking of ordering an extra to play around with if darksoft will assist.
Also does anyone know where to locate a dump of the roms on a rax sound card?
Re batman forever project???

Regards
Euphoria

Back