What's new
Hello :)

For the white 4-pin JST , is it possible to confirm the pinout please ?
Thanks.

You mean to power connector for the Fast IO board?

Yes, but it's ok ^^

I have looked into the vewlix schematics and it's :

1 - 12v
2 - 12v
3 - GND
4 - GND

My fast I/O come to vewlix cabinet.

Yes, but it's ok ^^

I have looked into the vewlix schematics and it's :

1 - 12v
2 - 12v
3 - GND
4 - GND

My fast I/O come to vewlix cabinet.
Are you sure? from https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/401250804062748683/421818275261972480/L4D_Schematic.zip

Untitled-1.jpg

I have 12v connected on pin 1 and 5v connected on pin 2.
ground on pin 3 and 4

initially I put 12v on pin 2 as well which burnt my IO...

My guess is the dual 12v is for the original Vewlix IO and not the ‘universal’ IO board

Yes the L4D schematics are correct for fastio boards that are pulled from cabinets. I wouldn't trust Vewlix anything because of how modular they are unless you've matched your pcb model to the specific one in that manual.

anyone have the part # for the power connector and the connector pins?

I have 12v connected on pin 1 and 5v connected on pin 2.
ground on pin 3 and 4

initially I put 12v on pin 2 as well which burnt my IO...

My guess is the dual 12v is for the original Vewlix IO and not the ‘universal’ IO board
@PascalP I have the K91X1243A fast I/O that i bought to replace my stock vewlix L AMI jvs pcb assy. From the stock vewlix harness P1 connector that went into P1 on my jvs pcb i multi meter 12v 12v G G.
The fast I/O has a 4 pin xl-jst. I'm understanding that you and @sammargh are saying this universal fast I/O needs pin1 12v, pin2 5v, pin3 G, pin 4 G? So i'm ordering the xl-jst and crimp connectors to build a plug, is it ok to use one existing 12v and both grounds from my existing harness P1 and i'll hijack a 5v from somewhere else for pin2? Am i correct assuming the 4pin xl-jst on the the universal fast I/O are inputs? I haven't received my Nesica rfid reader yet, but does the reader plug into the universal fast I/O also for power or will the RFID need separate power?

Yes that sounds about right.
The RFID reader plugs into the TTX3 unit with USB connected to the JVS port.

@PascalP I have the K91X1243A fast I/O that i bought to replace my stock vewlix L AMI jvs pcb assy. From the stock vewlix harness P1 connector that went into P1 on my jvs pcb i multi meter 12v 12v G G.
The fast I/O has a 4 pin xl-jst. I'm understanding that you and @sammargh are saying this universal fast I/O needs pin1 12v, pin2 5v, pin3 G, pin 4 G? So i'm ordering the xl-jst and crimp connectors to build a plug, is it ok to use one existing 12v and both grounds from my existing harness P1 and i'll hijack a 5v from somewhere else for pin2? Am i correct assuming the 4pin xl-jst on the the universal fast I/O are inputs? I haven't received my Nesica rfid reader yet, but does the reader plug into the universal fast I/O also for power or will the RFID need separate power?
Are buttons 5 and 6 working on your K91X1243A board?

is there any one knows how to connect the x4 to usb io . which cable should i use for ?

i-img1200x900-1617250896pjurbe1200715.jpg

Red cable connects the USB IO to the main x4 unit. Love life after school requires each USB device to be connected to a specific USB port on the back on the x4 main unit. Here's a picture from the manual. I'm not sure if this is the case for any other games as I don't own any other x4 games. Use Google translate to work out which usb item is the IO.

1111.jpg
thank you . I will try to get my use io working for my x4.

The buttons are wired in 5V or 0V on the 64pins connectors?

Edit: according to the plans we must bring back the GND bizarre

Last edited:
TAITO also make a JAMMA version called the FAST IO AMP P.C.B.

It also has a large connector for the extra buttons.

The socket on the PCB is labeled: DDK 5S53 T 0

Anyone have any idea what kind of connector I should use ?

fast_io_crop_resize.jpg
Does this one could work with X4 ?

Back