What's new
Waiting for password reset email so I can place an order - post 286 in thread down on page 15 - below a load of 1 post wonders.....

Hmmm, let me see, where am I at on the Preorder Interest Check list...

Oh, that's right, I STARTED THE LIST!

So that makes me Numero Uno!

:D

Order Placed!

Thanks again guys! Can't wait!

P.S. For those wondering, here's a message I received with my order confirmation from Paypal:

"You authorized a transaction to Hardware Magic sas. Money won't leave your account until Hardware Magic sas processes your order."

Last edited:
I wuzzzzz set to be the first US pre-orderer but a few minutes after the announcement, I moved to a secure PC to make the order and found it's mandatory to purchase the SD card? Waiting if that really is true or not. Not nickel and diming, just I have so many of those being that my sis works at San Disk.

"You authorized a transaction to Hardware Magic sas. Money won't leave your account until Hardware Magic sas processes your order."
Mine seens to be processed... so it might be a mater of minutes for you as well ;)

"Paid with MCARD x-blabla
You'll see "PAYPAL *HARDWAREMAG"
on your card statement.
on 26 November 2017"

I wuzzzzz set to be the first US pre-orderer but a few minutes after the announcement, I moved to a secure PC to make the order and found it's mandatory to purchase the SD card? Waiting if that really is true or not.
when i ordered, it wasn't mandatory..

Not nickel and diming, just I have so many of those being that my sis works at San Disk.
Is she single? :D

Hell yeah! Finally! :) Is it possible to get a short notification once the AES edition is available? Have to have this baby for Xmas

Cheers!

Just ordered mine!!
More threads :) I have to update my interest date too it seems.
NEOGEO + AES Multigame cartridge - NEW POLL INCLUDED. PLEASE VOTE!

2015-09-09 instead of 2016-08-22
:)
Wait what? It goes by the "preorder interest check" topic right? Other topics don't count?
If so, i was way earlier too. I didn't know about the preorder interest check topic until someone else told me about it, even though i was posting in the general thread.
Yeah I thought that too at first but someone else used that topic so I thought I use it too :)
Anyway Darksoft mentioned the date you expressed interest in the forums but he did not specify only the preorder interest thread.

I wuzzzzz set to be the first US pre-orderer but a few minutes after the announcement, I moved to a secure PC to make the order and found it's mandatory to purchase the SD card? Waiting if that really is true or not.
when i ordered, it wasn't mandatory..
Same. I happened to be awake and surfing the forum a moment after it was announced. Immediately clicked to the pre-order site and added to the cart to check payment options seeing if I could Paypal it (I can, yah!) or if I needed to grab my CC. SD card wasn't mandatory then. Switched to a secure PC to finalize the transaction and found it is now mandatory? Weird.

Not nickel and diming, just I have so many of those being that my sis works at San Disk.
Is she single? :D
Let's not go there, LoLoL!

I was notified via Twitter with the link. I'm glad I checked the forum before completing the order to see that I needed to include my username/date.

Pre-order successfully placed, thanks!

Might want to update this thread title to indicate the MVS version. AES version forthcoming. Save those guys the heartache.

Back