What's new
Darksoft delivers again, another milestone, Three (3) Arcade Multi releases in 1 year!!!!!!!!!

Could be 4 releases, with the AES version, who knows :D

LIKE A BOSS!!!!!!! The man never stops working!!!!!!
giphy.gif

Ordered mine. Sep 10th 2016. Didn't put it in the info box on the order, but sent a message through the contact form immediately after I'd realized my mistake.

Good video! :thumbsup:

For the multi slot issue after a cold boot, I think you could circumvent it by mapping in a simple valid 1kbyte prog rom that does a wait loop+setting the watchdog. The MVS then always boots a valid p-rom and will recognize the slot immediately. As soon as the multi is ready it resets and maps in the menu p-rom.

First batch of 100 units. When you buy yours, please give your username and date when you posted your interest in the forum in order to have prioirity in the preorder.
I'm well past 100 in the interest thread. will you be doing a second batch as soon as the first one is finished/ should I be waiting to place my pre-order until after the first batch is done?
I was wondering the same thing. Placed an order anyways even though I'm broke now once again lol :D

Last edited:
Just ordered mine.
Can't remember when I posted my interest as it's not in my recent activity anymore.
I forgot to put my username when ordering :(
EDIT: found it. I'm page 12
Preorder interest check

Last edited:
Just ordered mine, page *sigh* 18 of the preorder interest thread, posted on Sep 22 2016 here. Thanks!

One question: I paid with paypal, but it stays on "Authorized", did not make the full payment. Is that normal? or I messed it up?

Edit: Payment was already made, my PP account was charged. My order is:

Order ID: #284
Date Added: 26/11/2017

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Should be normal since Aldo has some sorting to do with the interest list. Plus this isn't shipping until January 2018.

I ordered one just now but I'm a long time lurker of this site and first time poster. I didn't know we needed to post interest check to move up in the queue or I woulda did it months ago :( sorry about that guys. Hope I can get the first batch in a timely manner. My preorder number on saveyour games is 294

I ordered one just now but I'm a long time lurker of this site and first time poster. I didn't know we needed to post interest check to move up in the queue or I woulda did it months ago :( sorry about that guys. Hope I can get the first batch in a timely manner. My preorder number on saveyour games is 294
Dont feel bad I'm in the same boat as you, I've been checking the site everyday for a while now just to see when it goes on sale, I never put my vote in on the poll.

No worries, as I said, I have the feeling I'll end up increasing the # of units of the 1st batch.

Congratulations. Very impressed by the video.

NeoGeo has never had so much choice.

Back