What's new
If i showed interest in Sept 2017, should i bother in preordering? or i should wait for a 3rd or 4th batch?

Good video! :thumbsup:

For the multi slot issue after a cold boot, I think you could circumvent it by mapping in a simple valid 1kbyte prog rom that does a wait loop+setting the watchdog. The MVS then always boots a valid p-rom and will recognize the slot immediately. As soon as the multi is ready it resets and maps in the menu p-rom.
This is EXACTLY what I was thinking.

You know, the part about the "Good video!".

:D

If i showed interest in Sept 2017, should i bother in preordering? or i should wait for a 3rd or 4th batch?
I would imagine the same process will happen with the 3rd and the 4th batches. So I would preorder if you really want one. You never know how many of the pre order interest checks were real or not. You may get it faster than you think. Plus the list needs to be split by MVS vs AES so that cuts it by a lot of posts.

Paid for my preorder. link to interest expressed if you need it here as well. Looking forward to the new year :)
Good job Darksoft and everyone else involved for making this dream come true.

Ordered, added the date and username in the comment section.

Edit: Dammit I forgot to mention it was Aug 22nd 2016, and just put in Aug 22nd..... (forgot the year)

Last edited:
Are there any plans for a US based seller?

Thanks for your hard work on this!

Ordered! (Aug 22nd 2016 I put the year too :thumbsup: )

PayPal rate: $1.00 CAD = €0.633188449 EUR

$715.82 CAD =O <X

Ordered! Page 25 on the Interest Check Thread! WooHoo!

Arse - my password reset email was in my spam folder, only just spotted it...

Order placed - hopefully not too late.

Mine is one of the two @sneek ordered, am I gonna be playing this over my Xmas holidays? :)

Man, what a time to be alive!!

I'm really hopeful this well help push us to getting some more homebrew. I can't wait to see what people can do!

Ordered! Thank you. Really excited about the release!

Order # 325
I posted on the pre-order interest check thread on AUG 24, 2016, Page 8.

Last edited:
Ordered! Thank you. Really excited about the release!

Order # 325
I posted on the pre-order interest check thread on AUG 24, 2016, Page 8.
A Fudoh sighting! Welcome!

Ordered, as well, putting my number of DS Multis up to 3.

Back