What's new
il postino è arrivato !! grazie Aldo y Stefano for getting #339 out to me as fast as you did. :)Also want to thank DS and everyone else involved in getting this cart out to us. I'll submit some feedback as soon as I get everything up and running.

Attachments

• postman.jpg
    postman.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 216
Anyone in Australia got theirs yet? 21 days in the postal system and counting now.

ORDER UPDATE: all order until number 491 will be shipped in the next three days, I will send tracking by email and shipment difference refund

We miss only 36 shipment to made.

Thanks to all for the patience

Aldo & Stefano
You said a few days ago that all through 441 were to ship last week, yet I'm 426 and didn't get a notification. Will I be included in the next 3 days, or should I have already shipped?

Hope I get mine soon too.

Small suggestion, lose the Darkstalker's Cosplayer from the top of the front page of your website. I get that sex sells, but it makes it SUPER awkward to go to your site while I'm at work to check my order status.

Just click the link in the first post and go to the product page.
And when I want to browse their site during my lunch break?
I guess I just don't see the need to have her there.

And when I want to browse their site during my lunch break?
I just think you're being a bit silly (not to mention rude) asking someone else to change their site...

Bookmark the my orders page, or use the link here, it's not like there aren't options to avoid the main page if you're that hung up on a few PG rated pictures.

Ok gents. Point made. Back to topic please and no personal attacks or I start deleting posts.

Back