What's new
@CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES, been looking forward to doing business with you ever since I read @twistedsymphony and @kuze testimonials regarding your services:

Your efforts are well appreciated sir. Your contributions aren't unnoticed. Thank you sir.
FWIW after that mini-review I ordered a CPS2 Multi through saveyourgames and it was packed just as well and shipped just as fast and included a shipping rebate same as my F3 multi... They even included a nice label for the multi too.

I'm very happy to be ordering my MultiMVS there as well. :)

I spent more money on packaging than many others sellers, triplewave carton box, bubble wrap, scotch, I try to do all my best for my customers, I put inside some Free stickers, believe me it's an hard work but someone have to do it..... :)

Aldo & Stefano
Yes, I believe you! It is hard work, and people tend to forget what goes into packaging and shipping. But coffee break is over now, get back to work. :P :thumbsup: thank you!

Just ordered & paid for the multicart. Where was I supposed to put my username?
Have I just cocked it up?!?!
Is there a way I can amend order details? Thank you.

My interest was in October 2017 - so I imagine I won’t be first batch anyhow :)

Last edited:
If the trend goes this goes this way, I think I'll increase the number of units in first batch to 200. I have time till Tuesday to notify the factory the exact number of units....
I wonder what number you're thinking of now DS :D

If the trend goes this goes this way, I think I'll increase the number of units in first batch to 200. I have time till Tuesday to notify the factory the exact number of units....
I wonder what number you're thinking of now DS :D
ONE. MILLION. UNITS.

maxresdefault-6.jpg

Are the preorders closed already? I can't seem to checkout it says "Products marked with *** are not available in the desired quantity or not in stock!"

Oh man! Sold out already? Why only a 100 units when there was interest in 242 MVS? I'm here to purchase, but like others have said I'm getting the *** message that the product is out of stock. I posted my interest on August 27 2016. Please run moar!

I ordered before reading about adding your nick and interest. I don't think I posted in that thread thinking money talks, bs walks.

If it had been started by DS I would have taken it seriously.

Now I'm wondering how long I'll have to wait when I've paid already?

Any bonus for product loyalty? I've bought the ST-V, CPS2 & F3 multis.

Back