What's new
I knew I should have posted interest when I first joined!
That'll teach me for lurking and not participating/contributing!
Is there anyway I can still order? If not, how long until the second batch?
Thanks in advance peeps.

You can head back to the beginning of this thread and click on the link. From there you will be redirected to the site in Europe that takes your money :)

Right now, everyone is ordering and we haven't heard how many units will be produced in the first shipment.

I was 348 so I'm hoping for 400, lol.

You're better off ordering now in my opinion.

Why right at Black Friday?

I just purchased all my xmas presents for the nieces and nephews and have to wait for credit cards to clear before I can pre-order (our family xmas is on the 16th because people are travelling),

Is there a count up? Are the first 100 spoken for yet?

Congrats on the release Darksoft. You will have more of my money soon :)

Keep placing your orders guys regardless of what place in queue you where in in the interest check thread.

The more kits sold, the more purchasing power DS has to place a larger order of pcbs. Everyone wins!! :thumbsup:

Just saw this and ordered (a bit late?)

I am moving house very early in January, should I change the shipping location to my new house? I've set it to my current location for now.

It's very painful to go down $750AUD, just as I'm about to purchase a house... but I love your Darksoft! (don't worry not that way, I'm married)

I just want to make sure I'm getting this right, because I've gone retarded from the holidays....

If I preorder now, I'll be in line for when I said "hey this is the best thing ever, I want one" on the forum of the other post. So as long as I'm under 100, I should get one with the first batch right?

My second question is, the AES version, soon as in like 3-4 months soon?

Why right at Black Friday?

I just purchased all my xmas presents for the nieces and nephews and have to wait for credit cards to clear before I can pre-order (our family xmas is on the 16th because people are travelling),

Is there a count up? Are the first 100 spoken for yet?

Congrats on the release Darksoft. You will have more of my money soon :)
I spent way to much on new toys for xmas I will have to wait too :( I was one of the first dozen or so to post interest too lol.

I love ya Darksoft, and I know its worth it, but 500$ US for this, right as Christmas hits.....I'm gonna have to wait till next year sometime. I am really, honestly sorry, as I own the rest of the kits....:(

I hope everyone enjoys theirs, and posts lots of cool vids here soon!

Are the AES gonna be somewhat more expensive or will it be the same price?

it will be slightly more expensive but not much. Ill keep you updated very soon.

Ordered! Thank you. Really excited about the release!

Order # 325
I posted on the pre-order interest check thread on AUG 24, 2016, Page 8.
Hey !!!
Welcome aboard Man !!
This is THE guy !!

Ordered the other day, really looking forward to it.

Thanks for making some really awesome stuff.

Money juste left my account. I guess its a good sign!

204ovg.jpg

Congrats on the release :) but $564 USD with shipping... that's a spicy meatball. Seems the $400 price guess in the preorder thread was quite a bit off. It pains me but I'm going to skip it for now. :unsure:

I'll wait until there is hopefully a sale someday, or a US distributor (no tax + cheaper shipping) hopefully maybe someday. Hopefully. ^^

I wish you great success with your sales and I'm jealous of you guys who'll be getting yours soon. I look forward to the videos and reviews! :thumbup:

Back