What's new
My board is running a multi-bios
No... Because no "multi-BIOS" exists for MVS.
What you mean to type, I am running the "UniBIOS" (made by Razoola).

@Darksoft has stated at some future point the multi cart firmware itself will allow you to set the region.
Making UniBIOS completely unnecessary for 100% of multi cart users (owners of the Chinese 161-in-1 cart will still want to retain UniBIOS for "pick'n mix" mode). ;)

@Darksoft has stated at some future point the multi cart firmware itself will allow you to set the region.Making UniBIOS completely unnecessary for 100% of multi cart users (owners of the Chinese 161-in-1 cart will still want to retain UniBIOS for "pick'n mix" mode). ;)
You’re assuming multicart users will discard all their original carts and/or they won’t want to use any cheat code (both with original games and multicart).

Best regards.
Locutus73

My board is running a multi-bios
No... Because no "multi-BIOS" exists for MVS.What you mean to type, I am running the "UniBIOS" (made by Razoola).

@Darksoft has stated at some future point the multi cart firmware itself will allow you to set the region.
Making UniBIOS completely unnecessary for 100% of multi cart users (owners of the Chinese 161-in-1 cart will still want to retain UniBIOS for "pick'n mix" mode). ;)
Yeah that’s what I meant. My MVS came with the UniBIOS already installed. Was just wondering if I needed to get an original BIOS chip or not to run the DS cart. If it works as is I’m just going to leave it in.

If it works as is I’m just going to leave it in.
Its fine to just leave it in.

Personally I will be dumping UniBIOS for stock once/if @Darksoft releases a multi-cart firmware that can perform this function.
It's really the only thing I care about having UniBIOS for, not to mention Razoola has publicly asked that his work not be used in conjunction with DS devices before (and I'll be happy to oblige him). :whistling:

With the UniBIOS I like being able to hit the coin button on my stick plus start to pause games in arcade mode (this brings up the cheat screen, but I use it for pausing lol).

With the UniBIOS I like being able to hit the coin button on my stick plus start to pause games in arcade mode (this brings up the cheat screen, but I use it for pausing lol).
Both features which have nothing to do on a cab :P
Coining up is part of the experience bro!

Both features which have nothing to do on a cab :P Coining up is part of the experience bro!
Aiko just found this by the trash the other day. Not sure how much work it needs to be operational again, but I’m thinking of building a case for it and adding it my supergun setup. She named it “Oscar”

Attachments

• 345A096F-7CCA-4B24-AF55-A7E6B22B3C47.jpeg
    345A096F-7CCA-4B24-AF55-A7E6B22B3C47.jpeg
    900.2 KB · Views: 287
  • 6847EF19-BE55-4214-A7BA-BD1DBC033CED.jpeg
    6847EF19-BE55-4214-A7BA-BD1DBC033CED.jpeg
    291.6 KB · Views: 263
I've preorded my cart. Looking forward to receiving it once this production run is available. :)

Are updates still being made? Any chance of the AES variant coming out by the end of the year?

Last firmware update was released 2 weeks ago and a new menu will be available as soon as it's ready. We already stated this and I will repeat it again. We will update the menu and firmware as many times as needed.

Final AES prototypes will be given to the testers in the next 2-3 weeks.

If I could help to test the aes version, I've got 3 Neo aes, 1 green (serial 2k), 1 3.3 (the one with the rgb sub scard) & finally an armoured one (the armour goes all over the motherboard) :D

And of course I could do an unibios test

@Darksoft:

Sweet. Thanks for the update. :)

Great news.

Back