What's new
Looks good,

But we could not have the option of shockbox and insert also for MVS? Is there a way to buy/choose the shockbox with MVS insert?

Would be great!!

You could just order a shockbox from Southtown and print your own insert.
Remember MVS carts never game in shock boxes with inserts, it was always a "kit" with matching serial cart and inserts/artwork.
They are keeping things authentic, and I like it.

I'm very angry about GLS and @CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES, no reply from my emails zero communication, my parcel is written delivered (from GLS website) with my name !!! NO possible i m actually in holidays nobody at home !
So be careful ! actually i m doing a paypal claim ! we are speaking about a 456 euro mvs not 5 euros !!! Where is my darksoft ?!?

Last edited:
It sounds like someone signed for your parcel when it was delivered while you weren't at home which is in no way shape or form a SYG issue.

It's an issue for you to take up with your local postage carrier because they allowed someone to sign for it without confirming their identity.

What do you want SaveYourGames to do about it?

If you have an issue with a tracking number then contact the SYG website but the GLS is a different issue.

Last edited:
SYG seem to be serious they just join me, i try to contact gls but no news, i have too many neighbourgs and i never authorise gls to deliver the parcel to someone else (also they never call me to have my authorisation). SYG is not directly responsable i agree but they have to contact gls to see where is my darksoft !

I would advice you to go to GLS office and ask where did they exactly deliver it. Also asking your neighbours wouldn't hurt. Let's hope no one decided to play clever and keep it for themselves.

Of course i ll ask my neighbours when i ll be back at home ;) GLS have to write the real name of the signature not mine !!! GLS is very complicated in France, we always have troubles with them, this is a good service for enterprises not for individual, they are not serious. So wait and see.

"Let's hope no one decided to play clever and keep it for themselves." => i dont think so but that is always a risk !

I had the same problem GLS delivery guy put the packet somewhere on the ground in a hall with a medical center on the basement and left. Someone probably picked the parcel up. Who knows maybe the delivery guy picked it. I prefer to think they are just stupid at some point because I had this kind of feeling. Sometimes he rings put the packet on the ground and leaves in a hurry before I have the time to answer. Sometime the bell didn't ring at all and I just check my emails and realize he marked it delivered, go to check and guess what ? Nothing.

In summertime competent persons in France go on holiday and incompetent people take their place for a temporary job.

SYG gently helped me to solve my problem the delivery man got stuck with no proof of delivery he tried to lie that he gave the parcel to my neighbours at some point they assumed their mistake and paid back SYG who sent me back my Taito F3 Multi. GLS delivery guy also faked my signature which is a terrible mistake that got me really mad. It's a very sensitive moment when you see someone faking you to hide his mistake.

Stay calm it's not SYG's fault and communicate by email with them. GLS is the responsible here hiring cheap stupid unprofessional people. I can testify here that SYG stand with their customers and if it what happened to you is true you will probably get what you paid for.

Everything is insured.

Last edited:
Finally got that multi!!, thanks @Darksoft , now to go read the instructions 8|

Attachments

• 27BAFC2B-4EE5-4B12-8C5F-016D327F6BD4.jpeg
    27BAFC2B-4EE5-4B12-8C5F-016D327F6BD4.jpeg
    252 KB · Views: 418
I'm very angry about GLS and @CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES, no reply from my emails zero communication, my parcel is written delivered (from GLS website) with my name !!! NO possible i m actually in holidays nobody at home !
So be careful ! actually i m doing a paypal claim ! we are speaking about a 456 euro mvs not 5 euros !!! Where is my darksoft ?!?
Oh man sorry to ear that :/
Let's hope it's just a little delay of GLS it happens sometimes, maybe they'll deliver it today

It's not like you had loosed an Amiga or an Atari ST :evil:

Joke appart I hope this will be resolved quickly

Maybe we have a Great problem with email, some customers say that send email but we Don't receive nothing.

I Will be back At work on 16 and try to discover something.

For the GLS problem, I have asked all to them. In france they have a terribile Service, we Will replace it with ups

Same for GLS in Spain.

The last year I experienced a bad service waiting my Multi CPS2.

Yeah the emails was weird how nothing was replied back to. Hope this gets resolved soon.

Fyi about email i never got an email saying that it was on its way or tracking number, it just randomly appeared in my house not that im complaining just saying.

Back