What's new
What they don’t get, is that the real fun is the discussion, the proof of concept, the prototyping, and the test driven development..

that’s why this forum is called arcade-projects

What they don’t get, is that the real fun is the discussion, the proof of concept, the prototyping, and the test driven development..

that’s why this forum is called arcade-projects
You're absolutely right sir. They don't get it. They think they're the Retro Gaming Master Race. They assume all other products are inferior. They are WRONG!

I am very much looking forward to getting the Darksoft MVS.
I started off with NeoGeo on the odroid (emulation) then gravitated to the MiSteR.

After that I wanted the real deal so I got a NeoCD on the cheap. Still not happy with it (a few of may fav games aren't on the CD) so I thought what the heck. Make a CMVS and get a ROM cart!! :D

I was going to go for the Neo SD as the price was tempting but after doing some research I'd rather give my hard earned cash to Darksoft. Paypal is a bonus (I can do the 4 months 0% credit thing) and it ships from Italy so I got to get it before the Brexit.

I was going to go for the Neo SD as the price was tempting but after doing some research I'd rather give my hard earned cash to Darksoft. Paypal is a bonus (I can do the 4 months 0% credit thing) and it ships from Italy so I got to get it before the Brexit.
Good decision. Although I would like to give some detailed examples of why you shouldn't buy from the other guys. I'll refrain from doing so. Apparently my previous posts exposed too much and were censored on here. I will leave you with some keywords Unprofessional, Rude, arrogant and greedy. Can't ask questions without their Toxic Crusaders attacking you. Can't wait for my DS Cart! Thanks Dark stay awesome!

Last edited:
I was going to go for the Neo SD as the price was tempting but after doing some research I'd rather give my hard earned cash to Darksoft.
Good decision. Although I would like to give some detailed examples of why you shouldn't buy from the other guys. I'll refrain from doing so. I will leave you with some keywords Unprofessional, Rude, Arrogant and Greedy. Can't ask questions without their Toxic Crusaders attacking you. Can't wait for my DS Cart! Thanks Dark stay awesome!
You have to remember that Arcade-Projects.com was created specifically to be the Antithesis of the Neo-Geo forum.

So naturally the members of this forum are Professional, Polite, Humble and Giving. :D

As his tag line says "If you want Drama go to Neo-Geo forum ---Darksoft"

:thumbup:

@Darksoft Do you have a window of when your MVS multicarts are available to purchase again?
I've just consolized my MV1A and would like more games to play than just Metal Slug (My favourite)

Was thinking of getting one of those cheapo banana carts in the mean time to use with Pick N Mix Function on UniBios. (I heard it makes the experience of the 161 alot better)

will there be a pre-order available on highscoresaves or just saveyourgames sites for usa

Brilliant, I've noticed the US distributor is closed from Nov 1 - 30th. I would assume I'll be able to get the cart before Christmas from the savegames.it Be a great present to myself :). The 161 is ok with Uni 4 and I'm just doing gadgetUK's fixes on it now :)

I've been refreshing the page several times a week, then hear the great news :)

Really excited to get one, I just have an old 116 in 1 I think it is that crashes on games. Would like to also have a cps2, taito f3, stv and anything else. Just need more money ^^

Back