What's new
Nice pic @K405!
CBR600RR?

Assen is by far my favourite track in our area, maybe we’ll meat each other at the track soneday ;)

I always wear my helmet, wouldn’t feel comfortable without it...

PRKRBcj.jpg
Yes, CBR600RR my favorite rice rocket. ^^^ Nice bike, cool photo, kneedown, countersteering, great technique. :thumbup:

ah, I see, I'm a little late for the party ;)

and I thought I posted earlier in the interest check forum. well, it's gonna be batch...well...12 or so? ;)

btw. concerning shipping... is it possible to have a "friendly" declaration for customs?
I would pre order the multi if you want one. I have a feeling that most if not all orders will be filled.

We don't know the batch size for sure, until all of the pre orders come in.

and I thought I posted earlier in the interest check forum. well, it's gonna be batch...well...12 or so? ;)

btw. concerning shipping... is it possible to have a "friendly" declaration for customs?
I'm sure that Aldo @CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES can do a friendly declaration for you.
So far we haven't reached the limit of tge 1st batch so if you order now you'll be in the 1st batch.

I'm sure that Aldo @CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES can do a friendly declaration for you.So far we haven't reached the limit of tge 1st batch so if you order now you'll be in the 1st batch.
You rock!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yey, password reset worked today so I could order.

Order #394
Posted August 26th.

I'll wait until the AES version is ready. Super excited about this, though.

Order placed. If it goes through, it's time to sell off some legit carts to get my money back lol.

edit:
Order #398
Preorder Interest Post #342 2016-09-21

I should have ordered a little earlier to get matching numbers :P

Last edited:
Damn, I want one. I need to move money around since I stopped using CCs a long time ago. Sigh.

Great Job by the way.

Preorder done, payment sent for 1 x MVS

-Order #409

-Post #790 on the Pre-interest Thread, page 40....

Hopefully I’m still within the first batch. Can’t wait to play with it. :thumbsup:

Order number #410. Posted in interested thread on 9/04/2016, post #287.

thanks! looking forward to this one!

Back