What's new
Darksoft > That other cart
Agree.Also, If the choice is TO or anything else, I tend to go with the Non-TO option.
I've seen how TO conducts themselves.
It's wildly unprofessional and I don't wish to support that sort of behavior from the representative of any company.
Adding to that. Darksoft's continued support of his products cannot be overstated and is head and shoulders above the competition. I've always had the impression that Darksoft places functionality over yearly product releases.

Agree.Also, If the choice is TO or anything else, I tend to go with the Non-TO option.I've seen how TO conducts themselves.
It's wildly unprofessional and I don't wish to support that sort of behavior from the representative of any company.
Adding to that. Darksoft's continued support of his products cannot be overstated and is head and shoulders above the competition. I've always had the impression that Darksoft places functionality over yearly product releases.
Indeed. TO strikes me as the kind of guy who would either ignore a support thread or straight up tell a customer to fuck off. Based on that possibility alone, I would rather buy from somebody else.

Dudes clearly got some issues he needs to work out.

Last edited:
Agree.Also, If the choice is TO or anything else, I tend to go with the Non-TO option.
I've seen how TO conducts themselves.
They have the worst PR. They give attitude when you ask a question. I was trying to setup my SD card before my MegaSD arrived and was told to READ the F***ing manual. Well I didn't have the F***ing manual because my device didn't arrive. God forbid you criticizes them in any way. Their little white knight attack dawgs come out attacking customers, violating server rules and then their moderator joins in! I'm done with this immature hostile company and their band of loser loyalist. Darksoft wheres that MVS cart? Please give us an update.

Last edited:
Thanks for your support. New batch coming in few weeks. I'll post here about it.
Can't wait, been dying to get my hands on one. Ditto to what everyone else said about TO.
Be careful some TO spies visit this forum and collect intel then report back to their TO overlords.You'll be their next target. They'll cancel you bro.

I get that there's competition between the two, and forgive my ignorance I really don't want to start a flame war, but what are the pros and cons of each?

Feel free to delete my comment if too off topic. I understand this is intended as a thread for the DS MVS.

-Edit-

(And as a point of neutrality, I don't have any TO products, but I do have a DS CPS2 Multi.)

Last edited:
I get that there's competition between the two, and forgive my ignorance I really don't want to start a flame war, but what are the pros and cons of each?

Feel free to delete my comment if too off topic. I understand this is intended as a thread for the DS MVS.

-Edit-

(And as a point of neutrality, I don't have any TO products, but I do have a DS CPS2 Multi.)
I asked the same thing a while ago, so just look at the most recent pages. But in short it boils down to answers about support and behavior.

But while it may not be a feature, it is still valuable to know that if you do have an issue he will help you resolve it.

New batch should be available in a few weeks. We will continue releasing them as long as there is demand at our very competitive price. We will also give support as long as people are buying them. We are not doing a business hit and run. 3 Slots of PURE RAM make your gaming experience so much better with super low loading times.

More news coming will be announced very soon.

I can't wait for the DS MVS cart to be restocked. Once again I was attacked by TO fanboys for asking about a SNES cart. For some reason one of their moderators seem to bring darksoft into the conversation randomly. Why are those guys so hateful?! There's definitely a bunch of immature cancel culture activists in the TO camp. Great way to treat customers or potential customers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200930-083308.png
    Screenshot_20200930-083308.png
    394.3 KB · Views: 202
Huh?

I read 4 times the post and I don’t get what they want to say... so, they announced the SNES cart on discord and now they refuse to speak about the cart because they don’t discuss about non announced products (huh???) and then they blame darksoft because he discusses his own products after he announce them?

wait-what-fa5b5f.jpg

We don't really care. We know where to go and don't usually get distracted by these type of things.

Just a small summary, do you know who opened the coolest arcade forum on the net? who made the first real multi for arcade (STV)? the Atomiswave2Naomi conversions? the Chihiro and triforce firmwares? the CPS3 BIOS? CPS3 repro carts and simms? how to convert a Xbox Mobo into chihiro? Mega JVS PCB? CPS2 Multi? STV Multi? F3 Multi? MVS & AES Multi? and all those other cool but niche multis like DECO or Namco system1 that are just there for to make happy all those crazy arcade fans and I would be surprised if they sell more than 50 units?

So, I like to announce kits before they are ready? Oh sorry for that.

We don't really care. We know where to go and don't usually get distracted by these type of things.

Just a small summary, do you know who opened the coolest arcade forum on the net, who made the first real multi for arcade (STV), the Atomiswave2Naomi conversions, the Chihiro and triforce firmwares, the CPS3 BIOS, CPS3 repro carts and simms, how to convert a Xbox Mobo into chihiro, Mega JVS, CPS2 Multi, STV Multi, F3 Multi, MVS & AES Multi and all those other cool but niche multis like DECO or Namco system1 that are just there for to make happy all those crazy arcade fans and I would be surprised if they sell more than 50 units?

So I like to announce kits before they are ready? Oh sorry for that.
Sorry Dark, I didn't mean to bother you with that petty TO BS. They are pathetic. I know you are an OG in this space. Thanks for all you do! Oh and my PGM said Hi. :)

Huh?

I read 4 times the post and I don’t get what they want to say... so, they announced the SNES cart on discord and now they refuse to speak about the cart because they don’t discuss about non announced products (huh???) and then they blame darksoft because he discusses his own products after he announce them?

wait-what-fa5b5f.jpg
Dude they're little punks that have nothing better to do than attack people. Do they even work? Families? Doubtful. Just a bunch of 30-40 year old virgins venting their hatred. Much support Dark love your products!

Back