What's new
Through a combination of creative debt management, asset liquidation, instant noodles and discount sausage diet and (mostly) beer-free lifestyle, I was miraculously able to come up with the dinero to place a pre-order.

<3 :thumbsup: <3

I fully expect @SmokeMonster to release a final package once the cart is ready to go.
His recent work on the CPS2 key writer (encrypted) package (with help from community members here) was released so quickly and functions perfectly...

It's the high level day-1 kind of support I would expect to pay money for, only it came free with my account to this amazing forum full of talented people. :thumbup:
Yep, Darksoft kits are my number one priority, even higher than EverDrives. I love his and Mitsu's support, the community here at AP, and the bespoke nature of the kits. I have something special already in the works for MVS/AES, and I think that we can get a pretty sweet setup going in short order after it's out (with screenshots, etc). Maybe I can even do custom skins/menus eventually, like the menus I did for SD2SNES. Darksoft MVS/AES will be a long-term project of mine and it will be extremely polished :D
Smokemonster, you are one of so many reasons why Arcade Projects is such a great community. I have to admit when I joined this community, all I wanted was to get a hold of the CPS 2 multi. This I even mentioned in my intro post. People embraced me and were forthcoming, told me how to do it. I wasn't judged for being a noob and stapled as someone coming in and out to get his gaming goods. This is what I love about Arcade Projects. Darksoft and Mitsurugi were supportive from day 1. I do admit there are more and more people coming to arcade projects to get their arcade multicarts. And there may be a sense of jealousy developing because people now do come in and out to get their fix. Many of us have spent some time researching to come to this point. When you welcome the new with open arms, some people may just take but a lot will come back and give. Still, of course the multicarts are not free. A lot of time and money has been spent to purchase an A and B Board, supergun, pvm/bvm, framemeister, ossc, rgb cables, arcade cabinets, stereo amps, ... Arcade Projects I wish you all the success you deserve. Thank you.

Through a combination of creative debt management, asset liquidation, instant noodles and discount sausage diet and (mostly) beer-free lifestyle, I was miraculously able to come up with the dinero to place a pre-order.

<3 :thumbsup: <3
When you have it, it'll taste so much better. Enjoy all your hard work. Thank you Darksoft and team.

No problem. I wasn't necessarily asking for a date, just general information. Something like, PCBs are in manufacturing or waiting on shipping or programming firmware. That type of information. I wouldn't want you to give a hard date without being 100% on that.

I placed an order, hope there is still place for 1st batch
id: 608
Date of Interest: September 14th 2016

I cant say now. I will ask the factory when we can do a new batch and then I will open presales again for the 2nd batch.

Back