What's new
We need more videos, and i'd love to see pics of the darksoft logo on your setup or in your cab.
Then when we search DarkSoft Multi cart we get loads of diffrent pics setup etc!

The future is here,its DarkSoft Multi.

And mine will be here in the future!

Many thanks for all your replys.

Ps. Beast, great vid but can you do a follow up vid with latest FW showing whats new and improved!

Man, I've been trying to avoid this thread for a while so I could be surprised. Yeah, I'm pretty excited now that I can see that people have started receiving them.

hi guys, do you know if it is possible to use the unibios cheats in the roms loaded in the cart as with a normal MVS cartridge?

hello, been away from the site for a few months but looking at eventually obtaining an mvs cart. Can anyone tell me what the situation is re the preorder interest? I see people now have numbers and are patiently waiting is there still a place to sign up so to speak?

fwiw i initially wanted an aes cart but ducked out a page or two further down on the preorder interest post so effectively am at the back of the queue again. Cest la vie. Any help much appreciated. ta

I think that the queue order is not relevant anymore..

You just need to get inside one batch..

The first 200 units batch is the one already on going. I guess you need now to wait until all the units have been shipped and until the new batch is opened.

I think that the queue order is not relevant anymore..

You just need to get inside one batch..

The first 200 units batch is the one already on going. I guess you need now to wait until all the units have been shipped and until the new batch is opened.
ah ok so just wait and watch until more are in stock then go for it? great if so.

Glad to see everything worked out and these carts happened. Interested to see some youtube reviews and especially some side by side comparison vids of this cart against the competition.

yes that's basically it :)

I can try next week to setup my camera and record something..

Regarding side by side comparisons, the main difference between this cart and the NeoSD, is that this one uses RAM and the other one uses flash. The load times using RAM are impressive (few seconds).

Menu is obviosly another difference.. This is a matter of taste deciding which one fits more to you. But one important difference is that here you can load up to three games in the three banks and switch instantaneously between them (great for parties)

Once the game is loaded, there should be no differences between both carts.. NeoSD fixed a massive amount of bugs since it was launched, so it's right now an stable product. We should be fair in admitting that.

The support forum (or the lack of support forum in other cases) is the last main difference (nothing you can record in a video thought lol)

393. And about 3 weeks ship time. Argh.

Guess I have time to go through my 2 slot and purdy it up some. Maybe play some NitD before I likely sell it to recoup costs for this kit. :/

BLOG-gflb17qz.jpg

Got my shipping confirmation :saint: (order #25x)

Are you guys PMing Darksoft and Mitsu bug reports for any issues that you find? I imagine that this will go like Analogue's Super NT release, where a lot of little bugs have been found and fixed in short order.

damn, I'm jealous... still waiting for my shipping notification.
I imagine that this will go like Analogue's Super NT release, where a lot of little bugs have been found and fixed in short order.
I'm hoping that most of them have been stomped out already from beta testers. Though I think we all know that DS is very quick to deliver when problems do arise.

Back