What's new
Finally arrived :D

Already told the wife and kid to leave me alone for the next couple of weeks.

Thank you to everyone one involved in making this muti happen! :thumbsup:
IMG_9369.JPG

Are the MVS carts still in production, or are we moving onto AES carts now?

How do I go about cancelling my preorder? Just fill out the return form on the SaveYourGames site?

My basement was flooded and my Neo Geo cabinet and Nintendo PlayChoice cabinet are ruined :(

Last edited:
How do I go about cancelling my preorder? Just fill out the return form on the SaveYourGames site?

My basement was flooded and my Neo Geo cabinet and Nintendo PlayChoice cabinet are ruined :(
This freaking sucks!

Sorry to hear this man...

:(

Or you can work with CPZ if you find a seller.

I'm not interested but you can likely find someone who'll take your spot. Now that I've mentioned it, you may want to say if you would sell it.

Probably get your money faster and save paperwork.

I guess he doesn't need someone that takes the place in the queue, but someone that is waiting for the 2Batch and is willing to order it now :)

Where must one go to watch the light turn green for the second batch of pre-orders?

I picked mine up from the post office today, missed the delivery yesterday. I don't have a cabinet currently (sold my 4 slot) a while back but am in search of another. Going to take it to a friend who owns a couple neo geo cabinets next weekend and play around with it a bit.

anyone used it with an Omega from Arcade Works yet?

All good, Aldo refunded my $.

If I can find a new cabinet, hopefully I can get in on the 2nd or 3rd round of orders.

I got lots on home repairs/cleanup to do 1st before I can even think about that though.

Good news I was order 418, so anyone 419+ just got bumped down I guess

I picked mine up from the post office today, missed the delivery yesterday. I don't have a cabinet currently (sold my 4 slot) a while back but am in search of another. Going to take it to a friend who owns a couple neo geo cabinets next weekend and play around with it a bit.

Once mine arrives I will test it on my Omega and post my results.
I'm order 566 so might be a while yet.
Can't wait to give my Neo Geo CD Controllers a work out :D

ImI picked mine up from the post office today, missed the delivery yesterday. I don't have a cabinet currently (sold my 4 slot) a while back but am in search of another. Going to take it to a friend who owns a couple neo geo cabinets next weekend and play around with it a bit.
Once mine arrives I will test it on my Omega and post my results.I'm order 566 so might be a while yet.
Can't wait to give my Neo Geo CD Controllers a work out :D
actually quite jealous you have neo Geo CD controllers.. here's to hoping I can get some when I get to Japan later this year

ORDER UPDATE: all order until number 491 will be shipped in the next three days, I will send tracking by email and shipment difference refund

We miss only 36 shipment to made.

Thanks to all for the patience

Aldo & Stefano

Last edited:
Back