What's new
Got my package, too. All the nice Darksoft stuff: The NeoGeo, the STV and the CPS modules.
Lots to test now.

Is there an official NeoGeo Rom set out by now?

Mines is in Nuuuuuu yahhhhhhhhhhhk, fuggidaboutit!

So probably here by Friday, it'll hit philly, then Wilmington, then Newark, then my greedy paws.

Got my package, too. All the nice Darksoft stuff: The NeoGeo, the STV and the CPS modules.
Lots to test now.
What? No Taito F3 multi?
Rookie...

:D
I honestly don't even know how to rank them!

STV is probably my least favorite, followed by CPS3 (no reflection on Darksoft's work of course, just my personal love of the platforms)... But Neo, CPS2, and F3 are all so awesome.

Attention: CANADIAN CUSTOMS have rejected our shipment, at the moment two orders are refused and back to us.

We will contact the user of this order in the next days

Last edited:
Having received one, in the US, no idea what would look sketchy if scanned. Or opened.

I can only think of missing customs documentation, but that shouldn't by a reason to send it directly back to sender.

Maybe send using DHL? I remember the CPS Multi sent by Aldo in 2017 was opened by the Aussie customs. I received it without any duty charge. Only time that happened and I have bought a lot of things from Europe.

DHL outside the EU, besides pretty expensive, requires to fulfill a lot of documentation and perform a complete export procedure.

I sent a package with DHL EU-US, about 1.5kg. It was like 140USD. Insanely expensive.
It only took 2 days tho.

We will ship to Canada with EMS instaed of registered mail but is more expensive, we have to ask refund of less shipment cost back :(

I'm sure everybody will understand that this is something out of your control.

Back